Register now to get rid of these ads!

fng in tamap area

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by OlSchoolCruizin, May 19, 2009.

1. OlSchoolCruizin

OlSchoolCruizin
    from Tampa, fl

Hey guys just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I am fairly new to the hot rod world and have found this website extremely helpfull. Im 26 and live in the Tampa, fl area. I currently own a 55 chieftain (cruising cond) and a 49 silverstreak (needs love). if anyone could tell me where i can find local car event info or maybe some info on local groups or clubs i would greatly appreciate it. The general attitude of this forum has really led me to become a member. i have been trurned off at local shows with the better than thou attitude by some of those involved. This forum looks like its full of regular guys wrenching on thier cars not a bunch of rich old guys in hawaiian shirts. thanks, Lance

2. MyRoaddog

MyRoaddog
    from Tampa Fl

Welcome to Tampa!
    :D

3. Kevo62

Kevo62
    from Orlando

Lance,
    Welcome to the HAMB. Im out in Orlando.
    Cheers,
    Kevo

4. OlSchoolCruizin

OlSchoolCruizin
    from Tampa, fl

thanks for the welcome guys. im sure there are more from this area! where is all the cool shit goin down?

5. dixiedog

dixiedog

Welcome from St Augustine -

6. Bloomdog

Bloomdog
    from Texas