Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where did you get your screen name?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zzford, May 19, 2009.

1. I started wearing a cowboy hat several years ago to protect my face, ears and nech from the sun. I had some car pins which I put on the hat and wore it to all of the shows. Since then guys have brought me car pins from all over and I have a pretty large, and nice collection. Cowboy hat + California = Cal Cowboy.

2. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Ive restored or built many cars and boats for my self.=I eat, breath and sleep Cars .Im always working on something.You might say Im carcrazy John in a conversation. Heres a list of stuff I use to own. 1.66 lemans
    3.72 chevelles
    1.40 chevy
    1. 56 ford truck
    1.68 chevelle
    1.82 camaro
    1.Custom 1980 bonneville
    1. caddillac powered chevy truck 79
    1 71 gmc sprint
    Only down to 3 cars right now.29 ford roadster 32 pickup ford and my restored 69 firebird. Some of the cars above seen the road others did not make it.Im not getting into the boats I use to own . Im not bragging

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  3. I used to have a '68 Cougar for going to cruise nights.

Attached Files:

4. deanopopino

deanopopino
    from Troy, MO

Mine (Deanopopino) was given to me by a friend, now sadly deceased. I wouldn't change it now for anything.

There ya go, Roy! Missin' ya man!

5. pila38

pila38

Pila38:
    Shortened version of my last name (Pilaar)
    38 for the year of the sedan and pickup.
    3 was always my lucky number, also the number of a legend (Earnhardt)
    8 (for when Junior was #8)
    Also my user name almost everywhere else.
    There is a lot of meaning behind the name. To me anyway!

6. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I take alot of speed, chase it with whiskey....plus I'm a Nazi

7. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

My mom liked Richard and my Dad's name was Fox

8. old lady's mad

old lady's mad

well guess mine's kinda self explanatory. the old lady gets mad evry time i drag home another pile of rusty shit . or so she call's them . lol . and i figured it was diffrent than other's . but i do also enjoy looking at the names also .

9. junkman123

junkman123
    from axton,VA

well it seems the only thing i ever own is junk so...........

10. dirty petcock

dirty petcock

Mine came from our fake 70's Halloween motorcycle gang called "The Roadheads". Burnt Piston and Rusty Sparkplug are also full patch members.

11. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

I got mine at a garage sale...along with some really cool Leif Garret posters!

12. It was on my birth certificate. :D

13. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

combine spidergearsman and coupe deville

14. Justin B

Justin B

i had to use my real name because ryan wouldn't let me get away with "hey asshole" that everyone else calls me

15. smokindave

smokindave

The first magazine that I ever shot for was Smokin Shutdown.....my name is Dave...and the rest is history. I don't smoke:)

16. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Do you expect us to believe that? ;)

17. Honey

Honey

My son opted for Honey instead of mom, it stuck.

18. rat boy

rat boy
    from Merced ca

Contrary to what most people think I'm not a "Rat Rodder", never have been. I got the nickname long before the term rat rod was ever uttered. The family dog, when I was like 11 or 12, was a small mutt that used to get in the pool and one of my buddies said it looked like a drowned rat when it was wet. So he started calling me Rat boy as a joke, well it stuck.

19. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

A group of us were gonna start a car club i said we could call it the meddlers........everyone liked it and a couple guys kept callin me meddler1 so i figured why not.besides im always meddlin with somethin anyhow

20. Painter D

Painter D
    from DFW

I paint cars for a living, and my name starts with the letter D.

21. CrkInsp

CrkInsp
    from B.A. OK

CrkInsp -- Was my occupation and CB handle, a long time ago.
    I did it for fun and profit. :D

22. speedyg

speedyg
    from texas

My first HAMB event was this year: the Lone star round up in Austin. I participated (and won) in the Flyrite choppers valve cover race. On my second run, some woman standing behind me said, and I quote: "he's like speedy gonzalez" Hence: speedyg

23. Screamin' Metal

Screamin' Metal
    from Oklahoma

We were between rounds at a top FC Shootout about 15 years ago....and we were gonna stepup the blower.....we were going all out....we brought in the clutch and we were looking for our 'big' drive pulley......couldn't find it....after 5 minutes.....I started cussing, grabbed a pully that was a little off......threw it up in the lathe, machining it down to go on the crank setup we were running.......the lathe was screaming......I was going warp 9 getting this done.....and we won after I built the drive system in about 15 minutes......the driver said we were about 5 RPM from total destruction!!!!!!!!!!

The name stuck............

24. Rather than car related...my screen name refers to my choice of defensive firearms. The Beretta Centurion is my first choice in personal defense. Caliber is secondary.....Centurion9

25. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

I was with a good friend one evening after a cool car show when we went into a little diner to get a bit to eat. We sat down, he order his food and then I ordered the hot turkey sandwich. He started laughing his ass off and thats was it! The name stuck, must have been the good smoke.

26. kustom_kreep

kustom_kreep

i tis hard to get an email add that is not allready in use so i screwed aroun till i found one that did not need a number behind it and was still easy to remember.but the scout parents flinch when i hand it out and my wiffe hates it i think i is here to stay

27. Friend in high school and I listened to thrasher type music and one day in class we were thinking up crazy weird names for bands and came up with "Thrashing Pink Cows."

When I started comming onto on-line message boards I needed a screen name and remembered our fake band name from high school and "Thrashingcows" came to be.:D

28. SaltCityCustoms

SaltCityCustoms

Just named after my business, I'm so boring.

29. couver

couver

Yea, my names "Couver" because Im from Vancouver, not B.C.

30. DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez
    from So Cal

Umm.....I had a freaky ex girlfriend and well.......you could probably get a better explanation if you looked it up on www.urbandictionary.com