Register now to get rid of these ads!

new blogger from Aus who just likes to read

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by anth, May 18, 2009.

1. anth

anth

Hi guys,

first of all thanks for creating and maintaining such an awesome forum, i sit here for hours reading all the stuff you post, its unbelievable. i especially like the old stories and photos from the 50s and 60s.

im from Australia, a 24 year old graphic designer (so i also love all the artwork floating around the hamb too). I run a blog called Build Threads http://buildthreads.wordpress.com so im always browsing around different car forums looking for builds to feature. (if anyone wants to recommend a start-to-finish build on the hamb id really love to feature it)

im a car enthusiest who appreciates all kind of cars, although my passion is Datsuns (i have a '69 510 w/ FJ20 Turbo) i absolutely adore traditional hot rods and its my dream one day to own one, something fenderless with some old sign-writing just barely hanging onto the doors, and belly scraping low, gotta be low!

but for the moment im just happy to read, so keep up the good work guys!

*fades back into the background*

2. 567trishop

567trishop
    from Australia

Welcome, I like to read them myself. I have no idea what a 510w /fj20 is but that doesn't matter,as long as your in to hot rods as well.

3. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome this is a great site lots of interesting stuff here.