Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey kingman, az. Guys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by so.ill., May 13, 2009.

1. so.ill.

so.ill.

I'm headed out to Visit the inlaws in Kingman, I was wondering if anything interesting was going on June 5 - June 14. I'm sure i'll be sick of the family business by the second day. When Are the Kingman Drags?:) Thanks

2. choppintops

choppintops
    BANNED

3. so.ill.

so.ill.

Thanks C9! I'll keep an eye out for your ride.

4. While you are there.. Go check out chubby chassis in golden valley.. Howard always has some cool shit in the works..

5. You're welcome.

Nothing shown for your dates, but keep checking back.
    Sometimes they get the info up a little late.

Gettin' better now that a couple of gals have taken it upon themselves to post info.

Us guys weren't doing real great in that vein....:rolleyes:

6. Ya need to hang around for an xtra week and do the L.A. Roadster show in Pomona !!!

7. so.ill.

so.ill.

That would be awsome, but i got to take my little ladies to disneyland.
    maybe next year.

8. Is that the town with the used car lot full of cars and trucks with out of state plates? Next door to the the thrift shop full of used clothing, suitcases, coolers and cameras? Just across the street from the Norman Bates Motel?

9. The37Kid

The37Kid

[​IMG]Every B-17 that made it home after WWII was flown to Kingman, Az, and cutup and scrapped.

10. so.ill.

so.ill.

I used to live across the street from that air strip, when i lived in kingman. pretty neat place to visit, shitty place to live. no offence.

11. That's the one.

I think this may be a good time to hit the old car used car lot.

I see some prices on windshields along with OBO (Or Best Offer) so the owner may be more prone to deal.

The old car wrecking yard on Hwy 93 about 25 miles south of Hoover dam has a lot more cars showing than it used to.

And . . . there's the secret some 40's, more 50's and lots of 60's junkyard which is a well known secret around here.

The town's a pretty nice place to live, lots of nice houses, more businesses coming in all the time although that's slowed down a bit.

Lots of things to do and most judge the area by simply driving through.

If you like walking the dusty streets of history there's a lot of it around here and it ain't too far away....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look close, petroglyphs.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As well as alternative forms of transportation....
    [​IMG]