Register now to get rid of these ads!

We dont all have Camaro's in the south

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by led50, May 13, 2009.

1. led50

led50

So I finally broke down and bought a Sled from Cali. Researched and knew that the Shoebox had lots of potential and just the looks of this car was Fat City. Sadly the craftsmanship was not what I thought it was. Needless to say I’m now a member, the car is being corrected and will soon be doing 90 down the HWY!

The site is a Blast and I cant wait to explore it. Hopefully I want be clutched for beaten down on the pervious owners work but so is life.

Oh, I’m looking for a 56 Chevy bumper override Grill (see attached pic with it on a 49) Anyone know where I can get one?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  2. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

and theres something wrong with being from the country and liking Camaros ?

3. led50

led50

Didn’t say that if you were from the country and liked Camaros you had something wrong with you. Just breaking the ice due to most people thinking that the south is all about 60’s-80’s muscle cars in particular Camaros. That’s mostly due to when you go to the car fare at Lowes its one Camaro after another with a Nova thrown in.

No disrespect, I’ve lived in the south my whole life. :)

4. chevy3755

chevy3755

welcome from Ohio....

5. yankbuilt

yankbuilt

Welcome from Kannapolis home of Earnhardt.

6. dentprone

dentprone

I thought it was hilarious, and I was born, raised, and live in the South. Welcome to the board, that is a sweet lookin' ride you got there.

7. i have never owned a camaro in my life! you can call home and ask my wife!!

8. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

Well the last good Camaro was 1970 ;),,welcome and nice car

9. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Wasn't up to '73 the same? :rolleyes:

10. led50

led50

I thought it was a big tickle also but I’ve been told I have a warped since of humor. Thanks for the support.

11. Westside Lefty

Westside Lefty
    from Venice

Welcome. Sweet shoebox. Oh, and Camaro's are the shit! I've built 3 69's and a 70 split bumper. I know a guy who might have what you're looking for. I'll let you know

12. Kingcrow

Kingcrow

Welcome from Texas...nice ride

13. poweredbylincoln

poweredbylincoln
    BANNED

hey no offense to u. Just wanted to inform u that i have seen that car with ALOT of filler on it!! they have put several roofs on it.But last time i saw it at billet proof they have the filler ground half way on the door.......

14. poweredbylincoln

poweredbylincoln
    BANNED

if that is the shoebox that u got

15. gotra66

gotra66

Where I live in iowa is near SAC. That area has a load of camaro and firebirds. The airforce must love them.

16. coigna

coigna

No kiddin bro. Just went to a very small High School car show and there were like 10 old camaros. Nice, but man I didn't realize there were so many people into them around here...

17. led50

led50

Thats what Im so pissed about! I was told the car was solid! Im having to redue the whole thing.

Thanks for the heads up but wish i would have know that before I bought it. It will be right when Im done!!!!