Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fresno Coffee and donut meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greeno, May 11, 2009.

1. greeno

greeno
    from Fresno,Ca.

OK, we're going to kick it off this Saturday, 7 am to 9 am at the n/e corner of Cedar and Dakota. There's a donut shop there, also a Carls Junior,and a Mexican resturant but I'm not sure if they open up early. This a place to begin. Start thinking of a name for our meet. Hotrods, lead sleds, motorcycles,sports cars, classic cars race cars and what have you. There is plenty of room there and pretty good access. Bring your own coffee and donuts if you wish. Just a chance to get out and bs. Maybe later some shop tours after it gets going. Lets have everybody's suggestions. CALL ALL YOUR BUDDIES AND LET THEM KNOW. Already have a few lined up.
    PS if any of you are up to it maybe a beauty contest.
    Gary

2. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

I am on the east coast visiting family now, is this gonna be a steady thing?? I think we need something like this maybe monthly or something....

3. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Gary you know I am good for a donut and a cup of java........if I can remember. Wait a minute......Ladyshifter said she will remind me. Count us in.

4. casper

casper

I will try my best to be there! Thanks for planning something in Fresno, we need it! Kenny.

5. greeno

greeno
    from Fresno,Ca.

Hey , good Mark, I think this could be kick ass with all the rods and stuff. I'm going to see if BRuce might get Blackie and some of the old guys out. I know we can get Don Lokie and Richard Peters and those guys out. There are some interesting old cats still around with alot of stories that could be fun and educational. See you there.
    Gary

6. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

I'm going to Eagle Field but I'll try to get by there! Rocky

7. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Gary the only beauty that will be there is you!!!!

8. greeno

greeno
    from Fresno,Ca.

There may be a better location for this, but we need to get started somewhere, Muttley had an idea and sure others will to. Lets keep this thing going.
    Gary

9. Katuna

Katuna
    from Clovis,Ca.

Bummer. I'll be out of town this W/E but would definately be down for round 2. Great idea.

10. SYCO620

SYCO620
    from Merced, Ca

Im out this weekend too but I would for sure be interested in hitting the second one. I havnt really met any 'car' guys in my short time here....

11. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

12. Bryan67

Bryan67

I`m there. No work this weekend.

13. I may be able to cruise by also.

14. casper

casper

Any other central Calif. gearheads with a sweet tooth? All I can think of is... Chocolate, Maple, Glazed and sprinkles !!!

15. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Glazed old fashion with chocolate.

16. the real brownie

the real brownie

saturday july 4 brownie sr and jr will be there with the famous 34 ford pickup that pushed kearney clovis and sanjose hardtops midgets and supers get baskin and hammond

17. casper

casper

Brownie Sr. and Jr. welcome to the H.A.M.B.!! Are you Fresno boy's that relocated? How do you know Dick Baskin and Lynn Hammond? I have a vintage midget that your truck might have pushed also! What is happening in July that I need to know about ????

18. kustomdlux

kustomdlux

The only thing I get up that early for on the weekends is cars so I will try to make it up to this. I might even be awake by the time I get there.

19. greeno

greeno
    from Fresno,Ca.

Everything is all set up. I will try and get Baskin and the guys to show up. We stopped by Snow, White today and put the word out. Later I would like to see some of my race car buddies bring some of their cars. We will be dropping some flyers off at different places, but word of mouth is the best advertisement.
    See you there
    Gary

20. Chris Cissel

Chris Cissel
    from Fresno Ca

I have to work but will try to swing on by

21. leeberz

leeberz
    from fresno ca

ill be there with the ha/gr i dont know if lynn hammond would be able to make he just had his back surgery couple weeks ago but ill call him

22. casper

casper

I'm pretty hungry.... We are leaving right now !!!