Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tweeter Center Swap Meet this weekend...Mansfield, MA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LeadSledMerc, May 4, 2009.

1. Hate to ask what many may consider a dumb question.... but is this a Sunday only swap meet??

Any chance there is something going on for Saturday?? I would love to go but have plans with my kids on Sunday.

2. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

its both saturday and sunday, come on over! :cool:

lookin pretty good with only a bit of rain overnight

3. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

We actually set up Friday night, and the swap is Saturday and Sunday, but Saturday is usually the bigger day. Things wind down on Sunday.

It's too early to tell, but Saturday is looking awesome...in the high 70's!!:D:D

4. Pete1930

Pete1930
    from Boston

OK LeadSled, I have successfully kicked life to the curb for one day. :) I will be there on Saturday. Sunday is Mom's day - can't kick Mom to the curb on Sunday to go play with old car parts. ;)

The 'Burban still isn't runnin' (should be running after the weekend), so I can't buy any big junk.

But a whole day for me devoted to cars is pretty good these days.

See you then! Save me a cold one.:cool:

Thanks a lot,
    Pete

5. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

I've got all my treasures loaded and ready to head out.:D
    The weather is still looking like it's going to cooperate...keep your fingers crossed! See you guys there.

6. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

i'm all loaded up too. went over there to check out the deals today, and i picked up 3 chrome 2bbl louvered air cleaners for 5 bucks. thats only the beginning, hopefully we can all manage to find some more great deals. hell come by my spot, i've probably underpriced everything! haha

oh and there was a really sweeet 32 3 window on a rolling frame coming in while i was there, make sure to wipe the drool from your chins!

7. Mattilac

Mattilac

We'll be headed down there at the crack of dawn! Sounds like a great meet.

8. Jimv

Jimv

That guy was asking 35K for that thing!! He was trying to sell it at Fitchburg also. It has some" history"( just looked like a old rod that someone started to redo to me) but not $35K worth!! Still would need alot to finish it!!
    I thought it was way too much money.
    JimV

9. BUICKS38

BUICKS38

Jim , Did you get your BEER from Keith? It's not like you to pass up a FREE beer. Or let Keith off the hook that easy. Keith it was good to see you again. How good did I do getting Mike there. LOL I knew he had it in him. ( And I don't mean the umbrella ) Do you still have that horn button ?

10. Pete1930

Pete1930
    from Boston

Was a great time. Thanks for the cold one LeadSled.:cool: I snagged a nice windshield frame with unbroken glass for the coupe for $20, and a clean 94 carb with 2 nice flatty distributors and a housing for $40.

I also got a 12V generator and flathead mount for $20, but the guy was a dick. Seriously, if you can't state what you're looking to get for something when asked, then you give up the right to be offended if I offer you $10. People. :confused::rolleyes:

Pete

11. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

hahahaha. that's the greatwoods swap for ya though. people, indeed.

12. Jimv

Jimv

It was too early((8:00 AM). I do have standards ya know!
    JimV