Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shop Dog Busted trying to eat a 40 Ford !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Limey Steve, May 7, 2009.

1. yamadafacka

yamadafacka

coconuts last a really long time, they make a mess, but keep them from eating everything in the shop

2. 100% Matt

100% Matt

My buddy Graham's english bulldog I watched chew on a damn road flare!!!

3. Beach Bum

Beach Bum

Damn cute dog!

My greyhound sleeps about 27 hours a day. He barely has enough energy to chew his food. I guess he burned his lifetime supply of energy the two years he was on the track and now he's just coasting.

4. Nice looking dog but what is with his foot?

5. cretin

cretin

Reminds me of the dog in the remake of "Gone in 60 seconds" that chews on license plates.

6. Awww... How could you get mad at a mug like that! What a cutie.

7. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

We don't talk about it in front of him - we're saving up for braces for him. Actually his left front leg is a bit deformed (not very politically correct) and his foot is turned out to the side. It just gives him a little added character and sure doesn't slow him down but it does make him look a whole lot more goofy. Never noticed it when we picked him out as a puppy at the pound, and it wouldn't have mattered. There's no mistaking him when he walks down the tile floor hallway. Kind of a click - flop, click - flop.

Lee

8. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

cool dog anyway , they all have their quirks . I fessed up to Ed today & showed him the phots , he wants copies. This has turned into another cool dogs & rods link I like it, thanks for all the comments & photos , never a dull moment with a dog in the shop !!

Cheers

9. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

I met a Golden Lab a few years ago that fetches rocks. Like a typical dog, he refused to give them back. He liked rocks about the size of your fist.

Great dogs, thanks for the pics!

10. HAHAHA That is funny! The quirks are what make them so loveable and individual. If they were all the same it wouldn't be nearly as cool.

11. Captain Freedom

Captain Freedom
    from Upstate SC

I thought for a few weeks someone was stealing tools outta my shop, until one day while cutting grass I found a cache of snap-on screwdrivers my bitch took outside and chewed up. Those were the only ones she liked I guess :confused:

12. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Cool... Jindo right?

Ours acts like she's half cat... She climbs trees and can jump in a way that seems to defy the laws of physics...

And she absolutely hates rats, possums, and apparently roadrunners... They don't last long around her.

She's the only dog I've ever seen jump up and grab a bird in flight. We discourage that...

13. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

My dogs only want to be in the shop at beer 30, the noise scares them off. But the rescue in my sig wants nothing but to hang out right next to you. She's not good with cats, but she got along with my male Pit Bull just fine. Real smart and sweet, but got a taste for kitties. sawzall, grinder, air compressor, never scared her away.
    She is available....

14. You think your dog's tough?

Ha....
    [​IMG]

Case closed....

15. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

:) Now that's a Hot Dog

16. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

your little pooch has a iron deficiencey:D

17. mottsrods

mottsrods

I had a pit bull years ago that ate beer cans.......i really mean 'ate' too! Now I just have a black lab that thinks she's human and wants to help me do everything. I have to lock her outside when I weld cause she loves the bright lights.

Another one.....many years ago I had a Rhodesian Ridgeback that loved to chase mice. So as a joke, a buddy went and bought a couple of the little fluffers at the pet store and opened the box in front of her...................they were gone in seconds.

18. mottsrods

mottsrods

I saw a little weiner like that still attached to the tire, a funny site to watch. The dog was ok, but as James Bond liked his martini's....the dogs owner now had a dog that was shaken and stirred.....hehe

19. 31fordV860

31fordV860

Be carefull Andrew, your next ...watch those ankles..!

20. kindabored2

kindabored2

English Bulldogs are really unique. We have a couple of them now but over the years all kinds of breeds; Chows, Retrievers, St Bernards & Heinz. We are definitely a Bulldog house now. Surprising athleticism but their personality is the thing.

21. Trashed & Hammered

Trashed & Hammered
    from HR,Oregon

What a beautiful smile!!!

Limey you taking Kona to Santa Maria? I want to meet her, I'm a big dog lover, We'll be there all weekend (girlfriends vending). If you need a dogwalker I'll do it for nothin'
    You gotta rent the movie Hotel for Dogs there's a bulldog in it that chews-up
    everything!! ___Trout

22. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Hi Trout, yes were bringing Kona to Santa Maria , got a special dog friendly room & everything, she loves traveling , our daughter got Hotel for Dogs , the Bulldog in there is very similar to Kona , cardboard boxes must be like gum , she's always chewing on abox top .

23. I used to keep a couple of tennis balls in my service truck when I worked for a water company to occupie the pooches while I serviced the valves and meters, a dog won't bite you with a ball in its mouth.

24. spoony

spoony
    from L.A.

Gretchen likes Cisco burgers

Attached Files:

25. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

All I know is as long as we keep this full no one gets hurt.

[​IMG]

26. my rottie boxer mix plays with a 15lb iron cannon ball, makes a hell of a racket on my wood floors.

27. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Jeez them Bull Dogs are too cool , Hows Mitch doing I can't believe I went all the way to Austin & missed you guys . That face is unreal !!
    Gretchen had better not get too much caffein or all hell could break loose :)

28. cafekid

cafekid

my boxer plays with a 15lb bowlingball like its a basketball....... and he too likes to catch birds in mid flight.

29. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Boxers , Bulldogs & Pit Bulls are way cool when THEY know who's boss, these bowling ball tales are amazing !!!!!

30. LarzBahrs

LarzBahrs
    from Sacramento

What breed is he, shepard/pit?