Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Carrie Keegan- Garage Magazine

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xlr8, May 4, 2009.

1. Plowboy

Plowboy

I would pay 100 bucks for a "red hot chilly pepper style" poster of Alex Gambino only wearing one of those frilly top socks.

2. brewsir

brewsir

uuuugghhh my eyes my eyes are burning just from that suggestion....thanks plowboy!!!

3. Gearhead Mike

Gearhead Mike

It actually DOES have a Alex Gambino pull out poster! I'm not kidding! If you still need one... I posted this in the other thread about the issue itself, but I'll re-post it here as well... FREE GEARHEAD (with regular subscription)

If you still need to get a copy, I’m happy to run a “super special” to all the H.A.M.B.’ers. If you subscribe to Gearhead now, I’ll send you Gearhead #18 for free, plus you’ll get the next 4 issues after that… all for a measly $20! http://www.gearheadmagazine.com/welcomefiends/issues.html
    I can’t do better than free folks! While you’re there take a poke around at all the other stuff, and if you want to get a whole bunch of the back issues at once, ignore the prices up there and just email me - I’ll make you a sick deal!

4. Joe King

Joe King

This is funny I live what 1.5 miles away from you? I got no magazine.

5. thinkfink

thinkfink

totally the same here...already had written themoff (incl. my subsciption) ...when I heard the new issue was out I ordered directly from kustomnewsstand.com...and 4 days after the order arrived...my subscription copy was in the mail too...now I am the happy owner of two:eek: ...but just glad about the good read

6. thinkfink

thinkfink

both...the new Gearhead made my day. One of the best issues so far!

7. sololobo

sololobo

Just recieved my copy last week, what a fine ass rag!! I have poured over the stories again and again, the format is so friggin cool. Love the tatoo story, I am going to take my issue to my tatoo hero xderelicht for his enjoyment. No matter how eratic publishing is on this book, I support it all the way, the post card of the little fox on the ZZ coupe went immediately on my wall of fame, A.S.S. in the background, cool!! Not your boring everyday hot rod rag!! J.J. is the bomb!~Sololobo

8. Ichoptop

Ichoptop

nothing beats the girl in the 7 Seconds shirt from a few issues back. She has her own wall in my garage.

9. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Finally got my issue the other day. Lots of great articles, the writing is really top notch. I really liked the article on Zach Reynolds very cool... and Carrie Keegan = Smoking Hott

10. full house Mouse

full house Mouse

Pardon me but what if they have no socks what does that say ?

11. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

WOW! ...she is hot! Thanks for posting. Gonna have to look for Garage magazine

12. yoyodyne

yoyodyne

No underwear. The rule of thumb is the socks and panties match colors.

13. gr8ness13

gr8ness13
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

i ordered your mag in the first of april never got it ended up going to Rae's Barbershop and got it from her..