Register now to get rid of these ads!

Faster than Broadway Title or ITS??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by don-vee, May 4, 2009.

1. I'm looking to get my Model A titled before the Jalopy Showdown, the thing was used as a farm tractor since the 30s so there was no paperwork to be had. I have heard Broadway takes about a month, ITS maybe a bit faster. Someone mentioned Classic Auto Registration, but I tried their old number and I don't think they're in business anymore. Anyone have any ideas on someone who's faster than Broadway or ITS?

2. Nappy

Nappy
    from York, PA

3. Bruce_C

Bruce_C

Broadway was pretty quick for me (about 3 weeks..)

4. cckid

cckid

I ordered a title from Broadway, it took almost 6 weeks and then I found out that 12 states will not accept them, they are a certificate of registration not a title. JM

5. the-rodster

the-rodster

6. Even if Broadway was on the quick side, 3 weeks is past the Showdown, which is in 2 weeks. PA has got to be the worst, most difficult state to deal with as far as titles go. I have been on the phone with no less than 10 different agents, trying to explain my situation, and I get the same answer, that if the car didn't have a title when I bought it, then I'm either screwed, or I have to go through the whole "specialty" title thing, which I heard was an absolute nightmare, sometimes taking 6 MONTHS to complete.

7. PF597

PF597
    from illinois

I just got a call from the Illinois State Police,they will not take any paper from Broadway title or ITS>

8. 48ford

48ford

I spend my winters in south Texas.
    In Texas you can get a bonded title,that is good in any state.
    I have two phone numbers of companys in Harlingen Texas that can take care of you.
    I don't know the price,or how long it takes. They can give you that info.
    PM me if you want the phone numbers.
    Ohio will not take new york paper from broadway.
    good luck
    Russ