Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Changed up the duece over the winter...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 32rustedinpiece, Apr 30, 2009.

1. 32rustedinpiece

32rustedinpiece

The spark plug wire looms are actually hydralic tubing i found laying around, and the spark plug wires fit perfectly. Its a heavier tubing so it gives it a more finished look with no sharp edges. Then i cut them to the sizes i wanted, welded them together, and made a bracket to mount them to the heads. The only problem is that you have to take the ends off of the spark plug wire if you want to change a plug wire. Oh well, how often do you change them anyways!

2. dmac620

dmac620

I love the way everything turned out. NICE JOB.

3. SLCHC-CHIEF

SLCHC-CHIEF
    from S.L.U.T

valve covers are tits man they look way sweet and very diffenant!

4. bonesy

bonesy

Looks great!

5. Two thumbs up!! What a fantastic five window!!! You nailed it with everything you've done. The valve covers totally work. How about a tech thread showing what you had to do to mount them? I have a set of the same wheels and plan on using them on my Brookville roadster project. Did you widen the back ones out since they are only 4 1/2" wide now? I've always used a Unilite due to their small size and they work great. Great job on your fuel lines too. Your interior is perfect too. Very nice! I'd stick with your Guide headlights too, they look great! Put those Electrolines in a locked display case so you won't have worry about someone ripping them off your car. Great job on all the changes. One more thing, put a shoulder harness on your side too so if anything does happen you'll still be around for your son.

6. Flatbush

Flatbush

Details! Perfect !

7. 29paul

29paul

Very nice thanks for pics