Register now to get rid of these ads!

me take rock...smash finger!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by streetrodbilder, Apr 25, 2009.

1. streetrodbilder

streetrodbilder
    from tennessee

hello all.. new to the hamb..i am computer impared..so if i put things in the wrong place or screw up a message overlook it...i was the proud owner of a few bombs but after joining hamb..i looked at "cowgirls don't cry"'s photo album and traded all my bombs for season passes to the local strip club!!...

2. Where in Tennessee. I know the Cleveland-Chattanooga area pretty well.

3. Been to a few strip clubs in Tennessee myself, so I can't say that wasn't a good call.

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

JOE:cool:

4. You've got strip clubs in TN? Hell, out here in CA they put a $10 tax on them, they may disappear. Sin tax is the first thing to go up in a state that prides itself on its sins.
    Welcome aboard, there is a lot of great info on here

5. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Welcome from South Texas.

Lucky667

6. streetrodbilder

streetrodbilder
    from tennessee

heck yeh we got strip barz here..my grandma stopped dippin snuff an went back to dancin jusa week ago!..thanks for the welcome

7. streetrodbilder

streetrodbilder
    from tennessee

east tennessee...up on the hill where ya here alota BANJO ...only kissed my kuzin once tho...

8. streetrodbilder

streetrodbilder
    from tennessee

[/QUOTE]measure it with a mic..mark it with a crayon...cut it with a torch.....PERFECT EVERY TIME!

9. carmarket

carmarket

look what happens to a perfectly good hotrod site when someone mentions a strip club heee heee

10. k9racer

k9racer

welcome.. I think the most famous strip club in 10c is the word famous Boobie Bunglow club Mile marker 6 on interstate highway 65 in Elkton Tenn..open to 4 am and plenty of room for 18 wheel truck parking........... Bobby.........

11. Chris Cissel

Chris Cissel
    from Fresno Ca

Welcome from California

12. deuces94

deuces94
    BANNED
    from Minnesota

We used to have a lot of strip clubs in Minnesota until the state put a moratorium on any new swine containment building. I guess they ran out of decent rivers to pump the pits into and Iowa is already full of bullshit.

Welcome aboard!!!