Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shakers & Scrapers 6th Annual Car Show Corsicana TX

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pecker head, Apr 21, 2009.

1. pecker head

pecker head

The local car club in Corsicana Texas will be having their annual car show this weekend at Corsicana TEXAS . Registration begins at 10 am and runs through 1 pm , but get there early because the best spots are taken quickly .

ENTRY FEE IS ONLY $20

The first 100 entries get one of the best goody bla bla bla baqs ! You get the point . 50/50 tickets for sale all day , raffle tickets for sale , prizes include a 350 Chevy Engine and a Turbo 350 Trans.

Come join us for our 6th annual car show in historic downtown Corsicana . There are many things to do at the DERRICK DAYS FESTIVAL including arts & crafts , a chili cook off , games , parade , & a carnival !

You can check out there web site ; www.shakersandscrapers.com for updates and info or call (903) 467-7170 ( DAN SUMMERALL)

This show will draw over 200 rods , customs, harleys, racecars ( drag & dirt ) , stockers , ratrods ( yes I said FUCKING RAT RODS ) , 4x4 , & questionable shit boxes that you will scratch your head at .

I have traveled many miles supporting my bud's in there home towns , so yall come hang out with me in my town .

Lets HAMB it up !

later PECK :cool:

2. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

If my plans Saturday fall through I will be making my way to the show.

3. 29Jay

29Jay
    from Ft Worth

Peck,
    I owe some Hot Dog cook'n to you guys... And some Dirty Day Care to the Dirty's... But this is the last of my "tieded up" weekends, I can't make it. After this one, I'm free...
    Good luck!!!
    Jay

4. peckerhead

peckerhead

I'll be there...mostly outta neccessity though!!!

5. pecker head

pecker head

6. Rusty

Rusty

7. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Hay if I can make it will you take me shooting Hogs? Make better use of my time that way.

8. Pitbullgoingpostal

Pitbullgoingpostal

I'm also up for the Hog hunt! Got plenty of .44MAGs in the safe just itching to get out. Gotta be back by 5:00 for my sister-in-law's birthday though... Maybe next week. Temper_Mental can I hitch a ride? I'll replace my tranny seals in my bike and ride it if not.

9. Big Tony

Big Tony

Would dig supporting this show but I will be in Dewey HAMBing it up with the okies

10. pecker head

pecker head

Would rather go with yall , but the ROUND UP took all my funds ! I gotta stay at home . You boys becareful on the road .

11. pecker head

pecker head

12. peckerhead

peckerhead

it turned out to be a pretty good turnout...I think a total of 250 cars and we raised nearly 10000 dollars for a local charity. hope to see some of you guys next year...

13. Big Tony

Big Tony

Dang it...i thought it was next weekend.... would have been a good day to test the new radiator and fan out...

14. dgc15

dgc15

Hey I was there ! It was a real nice show. My truck won a nice "TOP 50" plaque. There were a lot more cars than last year.