Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Nightstalker gets Whacked!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RocketGirl, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Lunch time.. Here is where we are now... Jason.

Attached Files:

2. Looking good !!!

3. Wow, that is going to be a cool ass car when you're done!!!!

4. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

The car is planned to go gold. The interior is done and it is black with leopard and gold whelting trim. It will be a little bit to be painted, gonna run it hood and roof bare metal for awhile. The plan is to have it done by next Sac. autorama.

5. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished car.

6. mopedcouple

mopedcouple

Car looks amazing!!!!!!! I would have ditched all that nightstalker stuff too. its pretty creepy.... make's for a good story though. Excited to see it in person next week at your guys open house....oh by the way thanks for the gas last weekend, we would not have made it home....i owe you guys big.

7. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

WTF? :confused: am I not allowed to taunt the newbies anymore?

8. dawg

dawg

ya know, a candy black with some gold pearl on the dirt side, and a gold mirror flake on the sky side would be kick ass...

9. cretin

cretin

Damn! that profile is looking good. This should be a sweet Custom.

10. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

After all the fuss and muss today I decided to make Yorgatron happy:). We just found this and picking it up tommorow. A running 1956 Olds Rocket with Tri power and trans.....now Im gonna start PM him questions since I hear he is the Rocket master!!!;) Its all good, fun and games, I dont take anything personel, just jiving back!!

Attached Files:

11. racer756

racer756

She's the "better half" of an " Old time HAMBer":eek:

12. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yep, GM in one of their *lets use corporate engines* moments did put a lot of the Chev engines in Oldsmobiles in that time period. My aunt ended up getting the $200.00 rebate from GM for that one.

If I were to pull that engine I'd be replacing it with an Olds 350R and matching trans. Great engines that run forever and are easy to work on.
    And it would be a "real" Olds in an Olds.

Cool car RocketGirl, Customs are supposed to sit and look cool and not look like alligators with the hoods gapping open every time they stop like hotrods seem to do.

13. RichG

RichG

Dang! That's like swapping out your tricycle for a Harley!! Way cool find on the motor.

...and hey, if the pressure's too much, I'd be glad to save you the shame and take that sbc from ya...:D

14. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

The moral of the story?

Many folks call it the Ghetto. some the Barrio. Some of us call it home.

Don't fuck with my Neighbors, even if You are a bad ass serial killer.:D

Nice car. regardless of whichever Richard Ramirez it belongs to, it is still bitchin. ( I went to school with both a "ritchie" ramirez and a "Ricky" ramirez. In a fistfight, I would have rather fought "richard", because if You won, You wouldn't have to face 4 brothers and 6 cousins. point being, even if it is the wrong guy, chances are it has at least 3 pretty good ass whippings tied to it.:D)

15. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

So, its the end of the day, heres the last photos for today, but a good day, top came off, rear window out and started the allignment of the rear window and where it will look the best. Oh yeah I also got a great motor at a killer deal!!!!!:eek:

Attached Files:

16. Hey Yorgatron, we GOTTA call her RocketGirl now.

Did ya know that posting a pic of that makes you an Official Rocketeer now, RocketGirl Welcome...

17. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

wow man (and wo-man). those lines are gonna flow nicely. i am glad its not all cartoonish or overdone. about how much did you take out? wish i was closer to hit that open house....morro bays about 3 plus hrs from here.

keep posting pics...i like where this i going.

18. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

We took out 4.5 inches. You should head over, 3 hours is nothing, the Morro Bay car show is on Sat & Sun not very traditonal but a few of us are there, its mellow.

19. tikidiablo

tikidiablo
    from so cal

Oh the good ole days. Yorgatron, you keep beeing you.

My first take on the oldish HAMB was like a group of buddies b.s.ing and working on cars in a garage. Everybody talks a lil shit and bags on each other . You have to be able to take it as well as you give it. If you show a lil weakness or that they are getting to you , you are done. If you handle your own, ya get a lil respect.

Rocketgirl, I think you have the right attitude. I think we are going to still have to change your name though to .............ROCKETWOMAN;)

I will be follwing this build for sure.

20. DIRTYBIRD

DIRTYBIRD

Damn that chop is looking great already.

21. srosa707

srosa707
    from Sacramento

Looks great guys! How are you going to do the B pillar?

22. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

we are going to lean it a bit......should get a bit more done today...

23. srosa707

srosa707
    from Sacramento

That should look good. Keep us posted.

24. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

welll....wheres the update? any progress?

25. Don't drive it on dark stormy nights, it might have a life of it's own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

The shop was crazy today so not as many updates as yesterday. The roof above the back glass was worked on and the rear drivers window moulding is tacked. Jason was off this morning at 4:30 am heading up to Redding and Auburn to get my Rocket motors, he stopped by Gambinos also and picked up some axels that belong to the guy in Auburn. He is doing about 18 hours of driving today for my motors!! He's a keeper!! Johnny our body guy has been working hard on the chop. :)

Attached Files:

27. HighSpeed LowDrag

HighSpeed LowDrag
    from Houston

I love it.

Just keep the history. Don't ever throw that away.

28. srosa707

srosa707
    from Sacramento

Wish I would have known, i might have been able to put him up in a bed in Redding. Thats where im from.

29. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

We have friends up there too but he wanted to do it in one day. He called and just hit the 5 so about 6 more hours. Its raining on them so they bought a tarp to cover the Rocket motor.