Register now to get rid of these ads!

2009 HAMB Drag Nationals: Make your hotel reservations now!!!!

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Ryan, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Wow, that was fast. Suit just fixed me up. You rule dude!!!

2. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

Gotta give props to Suit. Missy had a teachers conference in Joplin last night so we went and previewed the hotel. Nice and clean, had a "managers reception" when we checked in (drinks and whoredevours) then woke up to a very nice breakfast buffet. Staff was very helpful, food was good, drinks were well poured. I think ya'll will be very pleased, so hurry up and get here already. ;)

Rob, Thanks again.

3. Suit

Suit

Anytime Ben! You have a great Family and it was a pleasure to have you all here!

4. squid

squid

It may not be much help, but if anyone grabs goodies at Springfield swap meet or the HAMB drags and needs to store something for a couple of weeks most of us that live here are willing to help. As long as we're not talking months. I do still like to sleep indoors.

5. DubleR

DubleR

All of the crew from Fayetteville is ready for the drive up. We just got back from the Roundup and already itichin for another party! I think a pretty good group from Austin is coming up to stay with us Friday night here, we'll all roll up Saturday morning. Hotel is reserved and the Friday night pre-party is already in planning!

6. Asleep a the wheel, just saw this and made my reservation.

7. hvychvy

hvychvy

Got mine,can't wait!!!!!

8. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Just made my reservation. Looks like a great hotel and a good move. Gary

9. Suit

Suit

Thanks for stayin' with us Gary. We're looking forward to seeing you!

10. Ayers Garage

Ayers Garage

Just got the last 74 dollar single room fellas. All that is left are two of the fancy rooms

11. I just made a reservation for the wife and I. Last year we stayed in Pittsburg. This year, we are gonna be all up in it! Look for "El Negro Huevo" (minivan, sigh) and say hello.

12. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

FWIW, I can't make it and I just canceled my reservation at the Hurliday Inn @ Joplin... if anyone wants a great room, call 1-417-782 1000 RTFN.

13. MissPrint

MissPrint

Another cancellation here. . .for both Friday and Sat night. . .Hope this at least helps someone else out. . .:(