Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newb in Houston

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mobilejay, Apr 20, 2009.

1. mobilejay

mobilejay
    from Houston

Whats up all. I'm wanting to get into the old school rides. I've got a 60's ghia but I want older and american. I am looking to get and work on an early 30s ford or chevy tudor. I know a lof of people do them(well the fords anyway) but I have always thought they looked trick when done right. I have questions but I know how forums go so I will get to reading and hitting the search button. Any people in Houston that are willing to show and help out a newb?

2. Welcome from Denton. You are in the right place, there are a ton of nice cars and REALLY cool people on here.

3. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Welcome from Dallas

4. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Welcome from Canyon Lake. There are lots of hot rods/hot rodders in Houston.

Lucky667

5. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Welcome from another Houstonian

6. mobilejay

mobilejay
    from Houston

I'll have to hang around here some more and see where the hotspots are in houston. Canyon Lake, I went there last year camping. Sweet place

7. mobilejay

mobilejay
    from Houston

Acrochicken, I see you about once a month. I go to the cars and coffee meets, I've got a light blue Ghia with a F***ed up passenger fender. I talked to a girl that was at your booth at Roundup you have some SICK photo skills

8. displacedokie

displacedokie
    from oklahoma

welcome from oklahoma you have defintently found the right place to ask questions this is better then the encyclopedia or any other book its one of them you ask you shall recieve

9. 37FABRICATION

37FABRICATION

Welcome to the great city of Houston...

10. Hola from your neighbor!

11. aldixie

aldixie

Welcome from Deer Park.

12. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Hello from Irving TX

13. mobilejay

mobilejay
    from Houston

Nice to see there are quite a bit of houstonians here. You guys have ever get together and bs? I need to surround myself with knowledge about.....well everything from the front of the cars to the back. I've gotten bit by the bug and want to get into an older ride.

14. Six4

Six4
    from Houston

Welcome. Aldine/Greenspoint area.

15. MBTex

MBTex

Howdy from Pearland.

16. pyro3256

pyro3256
    from OKC

howdy from greater magnolia/woodlands area. i'm hosting a wrench day at my house this saturday. the apirl meeting of gulf coast binders car club. an all ihc group. but gear heads are gear heads. so feel free to come on out and scare the neighbors.:D

17. Bare Bones

Bare Bones
    from Austin TX

Hello from Austin!

18. aldixie

aldixie

First Sunday of the month at the Darkhorse Tavern on Washington. Around 2 pm onwards. Next meet will be sunday week 3rd May, we are normally parked up around the back.

Alex

19. mobilejay

mobilejay
    from Houston

Pyro thanks for the invite, I just had surgery so I will not be able to come out. Hopefully next time. Aldixie I will try to come out but I have to be at the Keels and Wheels that weekend. I will try to stop by if I get out of there soon enough. sooner or later I'll have an open weekend.