Register now to get rid of these ads!

Minn hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 55FORDWGN, Apr 19, 2009.

1. 55FORDWGN

55FORDWGN

Just in case you were to busy on the H.A.M.B. this morning you missed a free swap meet at the Blacksmith Lounge in Hugo. Free entry swapping or buying. Found some cool stuff, springer with handle bars and green Scwinn grips for my Sting Ray bicycle. Cool steering wheel that I have no idea what its out of, and a brand new Balkamp timing light, all for $50.00.

2. Stevie D

Stevie D

I missed it been busy with stuff at home

3. i was busy sleeping , then had breakfast.

4. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

There is a good swapmeet next sunday at the state fairgrounds.

5. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

I missed it by choice.Thought about it as I have sooooo much stuff sitting around to get rid of.Too much heavy crap to load and unload.Might be at the fairgrounds but I'm tinkering about just having a guy garage sale .Trans,rear ends and engines are a sucker to move.

6. havi

havi

I've been watching it snow all day. I'd rather have been there.

7. smitty78

smitty78
    from Florida

I went at ten and it was almost empty

8. 2-TONED

2-TONED

left Mn. & jumped across the river to Wisconsin --beautiful downtown Onalaska swapmeet. :D

not much there but scored a few things.
    2 nice repop early ford patent firewall tags (got 2 diferent sizes 3.00 ea.)

Cal Custom valve covers sbc 2nd generation 10.00 pr. (the seller dropped one & broke it hense the price.) i have a single that needed a mate.

nice 49 chev fender skirts that i didnt need at all but were so nice AND CHEAP!

DID find 3:42 rear gears for my 8" rear ill go get them tomorrow im sooooooo happy!! :D

9. 2-TONED

2-TONED

i didnt wanna get up either (raining out & i was tired from being up LATE workin on my junk!)
    did have a sausage Mcmuffin & OJ on the way home.

10. Diesel627

Diesel627

I missed it to, was all hung over an so was the misses her batchlerette party was las night. Gonna miss the next one at the fair due to my batched party this Saturday!!