Register now to get rid of these ads!

2009 Lonestar RoundUp Meet & Greet Info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Mar 12, 2009.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Perfect, you are now officially in charge of the Hokey Ass Group Shot, set up and execution. You must though take at least one shot from up there with my camera too.:D

The drawing for DOC.'s giveaway will take place after the group shot for those that are interested.

2. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Thats cool I will volunteer to take one with everyone who asks or I can just e-mail them a copy

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

We've heard that one before....:rolleyes:
    A number of us are still trying to track down this French guy from the B'ville Salt Flats that took the "professional" group shot of us during Speed Week this year with his fancy camera. He said he was going to send a couple of us the photo and none of us have gotten it.:eek: Of course, that wouldn't happen with you.;):D

I'll hand you my camera AND ask for an emailed version from you! xoxoxo:D

4. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Its all good I am actually have pictures up on my server everynight so before you get home you will be able to see the show pics

5. aldixie

aldixie

I'll be there with the missus. I'll be car less as it took a crap yesterday.

6. Have fun you bastards. Meanwhile, I'll be in ElDorado Arkansas, where the mullet haircut has never gone out of style.

7. 33Tudor

33Tudor

Don't worry Bob, you can drink a couple with us!

8. HighSpeed LowDrag

HighSpeed LowDrag
    from Houston

I'll be there Saturday. Driving one of the daily drivers though. If can remember this year, I'll be there for the group photo instead of feeding my face with all of that good food. Denise owes me a hug anyway.

Any cacklefest this year?

9. Slostang

Slostang

well my mustang, current sole transport, got hit this morning parked in front of my house and i don't know if it's going to fixable or drivable to the roundup. The insurance company of the guy that hit it doesn't want to fork out money for a rental so i dunno if i can convince one of my friends to take me there. Oh well i'll figure out something.

10. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

11. Flop

Flop

headin for texas tomorrow see ya guys there be safe everyone!!!!

12. I'll be there with the Mr. Finally putting a face to all those funny names.

13. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

WTF......Dammit Richard another show without you?

14. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

One more time through :cool:

15. Less than 30 hours and we are on the road again. By the time 5 P M tommorrow rolls around my wife is going to be pissed big time because I have no patience for fiddle farting around. Lets get this show on the road and get out of here.
    Course she's kinda used to it after 45 years of putting up with me.
    Looking forward to this weekend.
    Later,
    Dick

16. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Question...I am in Houston this week for work, how far from Houston to Austin by train or something (had not planned on renting a car)? Have to fly out of Houston Sunday at 11:00. I can still make it back in a reasonable amount of time?

17. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Around three hours depending on where you're at in Houston. I don't think there's a train. Cars are only $20-30/day, be there man!

It looks like we're leaving Friday morning early, going to be at the Czech Stop in West leaving there at 11:30. Can't wait. It's my dad's first Roundup! :cool:

18. MyDeSoto

MyDeSoto

I'll be there, and hopefully so will Misty ('57 Chrysler, old faded and worn paint, chrome, etc.... but wouldn't have it any other way... 'cept done of course! :D)

If not, I'll be there in the daily driver, but come hell or high water, I'll be there!

Fur Biscuit,
    It's about a 2.5-3 hour drive from Houston. It's a straight shot too, right down Hwy 290. Follow the signs to Brenham and then on to Austin. Great drive to. Depending on which car I take, I may be able to take a passenger. If not, rentals as cheap round here, specially for a day trip.

~MyDeSoto~

19. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Think I am going to have to make the trek! though I could be lazy and beg for a HAMB relay of my arse to and from houston...much more fun than a rental car. :D

20. guitarmook

guitarmook
    from Austin, TX

Definately there.

21. Tech @ BG

Tech @ BG

We'll be there with our display. the guys are headed out Thursday driving so be sure and stop by and see them.

22. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Finishing packing up here in Vegas and were off to Dallas in a few hours. Can't wait!

23. Elrod

Elrod

24. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Cant wait to see everyone there

25. HighSpeed LowDrag

HighSpeed LowDrag
    from Houston

Fur Biscuit check PM

26. Slostang

Slostang

hmmm hear the weather ain't going to be very nice friday and saturday with thunderstorms.

27. Is Sat. at 1pm the only meet & greet? I read it was Fri. and Sat. on another post. Just checkin.

28. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Blasphemy....don't even think it.....:D

29. rev. munster

rev. munster
    from houston,tx

me and mrs derangedfcker getin to go to our 1st round up were both stoked !
    leaving fri after work so whats going on fri night in austin ?

30. 33Tudor

33Tudor

OK. Looks like we're finally getting the Green Monster going(we don't have an official name for her yet). We're working on the final details to get it ready for the Roundup. We're leaving early Thursday morning. Check out the Green(color) thread on here and let us know what you think.