Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Oklahoma.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Earley, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Earley

Earley
    from NYC

Hey there FNG from Oklahoma. Been sneaking around the HAMB for awhile but just now activated my account. Guess my aunt decided to give me her old '50 Plymouth Deluxe 4dr which my uncle bought for her new for a wedding present Way back when. Anyways, figured the HAMB was probably going to be my best bet for information and parts so I guess I will be joining the alliance soon enough!

Attached Files:

2. Welcome. There's a LOT of information around here.
    A lot of other stuff too.

3. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Earley, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas. What branch of the service are you in? Where's home?

Be Safe, Lucky667

4. AZCOWBO

AZCOWBO

Welcome "Okie" and thanks for serving our country. Where in Okla. do hail? I am originally from Thomas. My AVATAR is my first new car, when I was 16. Of course that was a while back, in 1960. My aunt and uncle gave it to me, also. They couldn't get but $250 trade-in on it, so I was the lucky one.

5. Early, welcome from North Texas.
    Thank you for serviing our country, may God be with you and bring you and you brothers and sisters over there home safely.

6. Gasserman

Gasserman
    from Tulsa OK

Welcome from Tulsa and keep it safe over there. Gasserman

7. Welcome from Guthrie and thanks for your service for our country!

8. Earley

Earley
    from NYC

Thank you for the kind words and welcomes everyone.

Lucky667,
    Im in the National Guard as a airframer.

AZCOWBO,
    From McLoud, Ok but working/living in Tulsa now.

66Newport,
    Thanks and I always wanted to stop by that drag strip down near Denton, looked fun!!

9. springerpete

springerpete

Welcome to the board. Thank you for the service to our country. Be safe and come home to God'd country on the N side of the Red River.

10. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

God Bless ya & thank you for your service. Welcome to the HAMB board. This is the
    best place to assist in getting the Dodge back on the road. Looking forward meeting
    you someday.

Happy Trails,

Mick

11. Earley

Earley
    from NYC

Thanks again!

Any good places around Oklahoma to locate parts?

12. Welcome from OKC. Lots of places for parts. I have a bunch of model A & T stuff but nothing for your Plymouth........except a slant 6 & trans from a 72 Duster.