Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs what did you get done this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glendale, Mar 30, 2009.

1. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Thats some funny shit right there.. If the Marlboro mas was still alive he prolly would want a ride :)... I like it but its been almost 4 years and im glad i quit :)...
    Dave

2. MedicCustoms

MedicCustoms

I put another streight axle under my rod. Me and my son started building his engine for his car.

3. rusty48

rusty48

Went to the Land Speed races at Maxton NC saw some neat cars,meet some neat people,and got my head sunburned.

4. glassguy

glassguy

you prick!!!!!!!! :)

5. koth

koth

Finished bending and flaring lines for the brakes on my 42 pu. Then pulled some of the spacers and all I had made, trans crossmember and new cab floor I made and painted them all. It was a beautiful 70 degree day on Sunday for all this, now its in the 30's with snow flurries! Thats Cincy for you!

6. damnfingers

damnfingers

I think the new Mini's are turbo charged now but they did use the M45 in the 2006 and older ones.

7. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

Drilled out axle for dragster
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. NC Bonez

NC Bonez

Got my '62 BelAir on the road. Ran a new brake line front to rear, bleed the brakes, replaced plugs and wires. I drove it to the local cruise in for the first one of the year. Special thanks to "Hidden" for the help.

9. invizibletouch

invizibletouch
    from Mobile, AL

Wandered around the yard picking up misc parts and somehow managed to find both the upper and lower brackets for my alternator! Got it installed, cleaned and painted my water pump, added a pulley and a belt! Now I'm cookin' with gas. Motor runs like a champ! Starts with one bump of the key and will idle until the cows come home. I'm stoked cuz I'm soooo close! Also got my headlights and tailights sorted out.

Waiting on my buddy to finish up my trans mount so I can put the floors back in, then it's off to have the rear end hung and driveshaft fitted. Only part I'n outsourcing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Terraizer

Terraizer

Modelamac, good looking binder whos MII kit is that? A 1954 is a R series not a S they didn't come out till late 1955.

11. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Gotcha... that's what I meant by 'new' :) ...didn't know the brand new ones were turboed now!

12. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

got some work done on the model A.

[​IMG]

13. BigBlockMopar

BigBlockMopar

Bent some fresh brake-lines on the rearaxle of my '57 Chrysler.
    Reconnected everything on the painted axle again and I'm now focussing on rebuilding the front-end suspension with some new rubbers.

14. Fish Tank

Fish Tank

I have just committed "idea theft"......again.

15. Ghost28

Ghost28

Rebuilt the injection on a 60 vette. And got it running after 20 years. Notice the RC cola catch can for the radiator over flow. they told us we needed it to run at track over 20 years ago and it's still there...ghost

Attached Files:

16. whisky runner

whisky runner

17. Heckler

Heckler
    from Austin, TX

Dude! I love the cigarette drive shaft! Awesome idea.

18. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid

Cleaned the garage because it was actually decent outside.... then went on a cruise with some friends and detailed one of my cars.

Next weekend I'll be fixing my engine hoist, and stripping and smoothing a motor in prep for paint....

19. Philbilly

Philbilly

I orderd some mono leafs among several other things from sacramento vintage ford. I also bought peep mirrors, 59 caddy taillights, and a steering wheel off of ebay. Hopefully everything will be in soon. I a lot of work to do on my 54 F-100, but I can't wait to get started.

20. got in a fight! well i wouldnt call it a fight more like me punching him in the face then dropping to the ground:eek:

21. The boy wonder conceived an idea for and designed a kick ass hot rod go cart thingy for us to build out of an old cart and a bunch of junk I have laying around. So we tore the old cart down and started building him a new toy. Actually about all I got done was hanging around watching him gleefully rip stuff apart. I think he's gonna be all right!

22. Zurekbrau

Zurekbrau

Worked on the holes in my roof.

[​IMG]

23. marvbarrish

marvbarrish
    from SoCal

Got my body parts back from the paint shop and started the long process of color sanding and buffing it all out.

24. I SMELL SMOKE

I SMELL SMOKE

got started putting a 40 ford dash in my coupe and how NOT to louver a deck lid. you dont want to know!!!

25. [​IMG][/QUOTE]

hmm, shiney formica style floor........and a trip to the hospital. i got a buncha stuff done........i got a sunburn on the back of my neck....it pretty red :D.

26. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Stripped a set of "Oldsmobile" scripted valve covers. Primed them too. Decided that I was going to have an open engine so I cut the engine side panels. No turning back now! Also cut some brackets off the hood so I can get some louvers stamped! And it's supposed to be warmer next weekend!

27. well since I started this thread a week ago i'll update. got one done and the other almost done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  28. finished the recess in my cowl ('31 sedan, mopar box)

Attached Files:

29. wildearp

wildearp
    from tucson, az

Test.:D..........them toes are not mine, but I know them.......

Attached Files:

30. alaskanroadzombies

alaskanroadzombies

Heres what i got done this last weekend. Oh by the way thats Mt. Mckinley in the back ground.

Attached Files: