Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got keyed yesterday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cowboy.3d, Apr 6, 2009.

1. cowboy.3d

cowboy.3d
    from Austin TX

With all the Escalades, Land Rovers, and other Blingin' vehicles in my neighborhood running around on "Doubs", and my car gets keyed. I have been here long enough, paid my dues, done my time. I am just a hillbilly trying to just get along...

-holla-

2. Man that just chaps my hide!!!:mad:

Was this on your old ride?? Or your driver?? Either way it aint right to mess with another mans stuff....hope you find the little gutless bastard and play "tune up the little punk" with him!!

3. BISHOP

BISHOP

Bitches, no really, Bitches do stuff like that.

4. brentthebarber

brentthebarber
    from San Diego

That's so lame man, i wish you could've caught the guy in the act.

5. cowboy.3d

cowboy.3d
    from Austin TX

My '40 is my driver. Ride the bike on soft days like today. Rain all day. I feel bad, I kind of took it out on a loud mouth on my way home. I try to turn the other cheek, but...

6. Meyer

Meyer

That happened to my Cummins, cost me $1,600 to fix :mad:

7. Magic

Magic

That should come with a death sentence. No reason ever for keying someones car.

8. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

they would beat the M.F. with a cane in Singapore. I bet people got a lot more respect for peoples stuff over there.

9. madmal04

madmal04
    from CA

Lame! Too bad you didn't see them. Then you could have freakin chased them down and ran them over!!!!

10. WTF this is when ya need a shotgun to blow some ones head off! I've let the air out of peoples tires at walmart parking lot cuz of shit like that.
    Good thing all the cops like me and walmart:D

11. ratdaddytattoo

ratdaddytattoo

look at it as an excuse to go flat black.......or hell pinstripe along with it and let it patina!!!! Make it art!!

12. unclerichard

unclerichard
    from Michigan

This is where an old model T coil wired to the car would have been worth it all. The key hits metal and they get knocked on their ass

13. RAY With

RAY With

Takes a real chicken shit asshole to key a car. That would piss me off real bad and they have no clue the amount of damage they actually do or the huge expense.To bad someone didnt see it happen and get the bastard.

14. Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Nothing quite as chickenshit as vandalizing a parked car. I had my pride and joy (at the time) keyed all down one side and all across the back one time while I was racing at the local sand drags. The part that pissed me off the worst is, that nobody is more respectful around other people's cars than I am. If someone had a problem with me personally, why not just man up and say something, I'm not that big nor have I ever had any sort of run-ins with anyone. Likely the same as you, here's hoping karma gets even with them...

15. damn lowlifes! karma will get em. it makes you feel sick, but the scum who did it will pay pay for it with bad karma.

16. most the time its some pissed of bitch................................

17. bblue34

bblue34

not cool at all had my 70 chevrolet truck keyed also some ass hole through a lit cig into a ford truck i had a show a few years back sometimes i wonder what people are thinking

18. mx6262

mx6262

Last car I keyed was in high school. Parked the Dodge pannel up front of the parking lot. Bet it was an upper classman.

In your case bro, could have been the same. Your rod took away from his bling...........:mad:

I would to catch the person. I dont understand that.

What ever happen to beating the hell out of each other???

Aaaa the good o' days.

Sorry bout your rod.

19. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

hunh? :confused:

dude has a nice ride, and there is no excuse for flat black...:eek:

sorry about the car man, that sucks...

20. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

The only thing wrong with Karma is the stupid shit that keyed your car will blame someone else for their misfortune and never figure out that it's payback.

21. Caught a guy red handed keying my old truck a few years back. Seems I got a parking spot he wanted. I had that feeling in my gut like I should get my but back out there and sure enough... I actually saw him do it and jump in his Jeep and drive off like a bat out of hell. I got the chicken shit's license plate number, off his fire fighter plate. I had the responding officer, his supervisor and the jack ass fire fighters direct superior on the scene looking at the damage before I was done. Needless to say I had no trouble getting the repairs paid for. I guess I should have tried to hurt the guy, (in his wallet) but didn't, I just got it fixed and let it be at that. It still ended up costing the guy a bunch of money. All over a parking space at Wal-Mart.

Don't get me started on people who think any open puck up bed is there for them to toss their trash in Grrrr!!!

22. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Makes You want to track them down and bust them one in thier wobbly cockholster. seriously. keying someone's ride should be punishible by having "There isn't a MAN in my WHOLE FAMILY" tattooed on Your forehead.

it's not even my car and I am pissed off.

23. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

There was a guy at the local cruise-in driving his '55 Nomad. On the way there, he saw some punk in an import speeding, weaving in and out of traffic. When the punk pulled up along side of his Nomad, he yelled at the punk to quit driving like an idiot. When the '55 got to the cruise, all the spots were taken so he had to park out back in the general parking lot. At the end of the night, it looked like someone took a ball peen hammer to the hood of his car. It's amazing that with all the people driving in and out, no one heard anything.

24. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

i had a random punk throw an egg at my truck outta no where. we chased him down a creek bank and through a few front yards but he got through a spot where i didnt want to take my truck.

i was pissed but at least it washed off.

condolences on your loss.

you gonna just repair it or totally change the paint on your ride?

25. ratdaddytattoo

ratdaddytattoo

just tryin to cheer someone up...the excuse for flat black??? Not everyone can afford $5000 paintjobs. Mines flat black and I wouldn't want her any other color even with a decent budget.

26. Racewriter

Racewriter

People who key cars are proof that we have too many people in the world.

27. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

A few years back I was going to a punk show. I called the venue a few hours before to tell my friend, the door guy, to save a spot for my old custom, so that I could go in and enjoy myself while he kept an eye on my car. He set the cones right there next to the door. Since none of the people were really into cars at places like this, I was always leary about taking my old shit. But I felt that by having it parked in plain view, people would be respectful. When I pulled up, everyone was gookin and gawkin at the car. I had no enemies, and I knew atleast half the people inside, so there were no worries. I went outside to shoot the shit with some friends and noticed a long, deep, all the way to the metal scratch from the headlight to the taillight. This was obviously done by some piece of shit who was jealous that I had something he didn't. My friend at the door said he's been keeping an eye on it all night, and everyone was talking about the car. I wasn't mad at him, but the whole thing really got me upset and I just had to leave. The scratch was fixed, all the while cussing and in a bad mood, but it was fixed. That was the last time I ever took one of my rides to a place like that.

It sucks that it happened in your own driveway though... and Ive gone through that myself since my family had at one time 15 cars in the driveway, 10 of them being classics. Eggs, smashed windows, flat tires, stolen caps/emblems, etc. And this was a nice, quiet, mostly retired neighborhood. Punk fucks.

28. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

That is pretty lame, but at this point you just need to shrug it off and get to fixing it. Brooding over it isn't gonna help, in fact it's just gonna put you in a worse mood. Trust me, I know from expierence.

29. wildearp

wildearp
    from tucson, az

Primer.............Hallelujah! :D

Sorry for your loss. Primer makes the world go 'round. Look for acrylic urethane water-proof primer.;)

30. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

that's horrible. sorry to hear that. people are pieces of shit, that's all there is to it.