Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof - Washington

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Busy B, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Brandi

Brandi

Can't wait!

2. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

hey nine inch when are you goin? you guys wanna roll together again?

3. LOWMOTIONCARCLUB

LOWMOTIONCARCLUB
    from auburn, wa

:D might have to attend

4. Choptop

Choptop

a dare ya!!! :eek:

5. RichG

RichG

...let's see, it's the end of March, that leaves April and May and then it's...it's...oh oh oh yeah...JUNE! I'm ready, I'm ready...:D

Oh, and I see on the Billetproof site that a Saturday night cruise has been okayed by the city of Chehalis, way cool! It'll be fun to wander around downtown and watch the cars cruise too!! Just make sure to be good kids, 'cause those city cops are serious about the traffic laws...don't ask me how I know!:eek:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  6. Choptop

Choptop

ALL TRAFFIC LAWS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED DURING THE CRUISE :D

So be good indeed. They are letting us cruise, not letting us turn city streets into a race track.

7. Busy B

Busy B
    from Kalama, WA

I need to get on the ball and preregister!

8. A Rodder

A Rodder

any new news for us Choptop

9. wilcox garage

wilcox garage

A newbie here to the site ,I plan on spectating at billetproof. I have a Bonneville race car that I was wondering if it would be welcome? It is a glass bodied 29 ford roadster that is run in the D/BSTR class. It has a droped and drilled I beam with hairpins on 32 rails,and a quickchange rearend to name a few things. I tried to make it as traditional as I could but with all the safety and performance pieces I dont know how it would be precieved? Thanks for any feedback.[​IMG]

10. Choptop

Choptop

ummm... YES. Bonneville competition cars are welcome. :D

about as traditional as it gets (being hot rodding owes so much to the dry lakes and the salt)

11. Choptop

Choptop

Like what? :D

Its going to be fun?

If you dont come you'll be sorry?

You might see 500+ traditional hot rods, be able to cruise a historic downtown area, and come back to the show the next day to do it all over again and then go home tired and waiting for next year?

Hot rods and customs are cool?;)

I'll be up at the Portland Swap Meet with fliers for all and recruiting swap meet vendors to turn Billetproof Washington into THE place to find traditional hot rod bits.

The Slo-Pokes are on board to host the show again this year. They did a great job last year and had fun doing it. We are going to streamline a few things to make it even smoother for participants and spectators alike.

look for a bigger, better show this year. the first one at any venue is a learning experience. We've learned some things from last year and hope to make this year even more fun for everyone.

Last year was a great show. This year looks to be even better with the cruise and a second day. Look for new hotel deal announcements, and party announcements soon.

12. wilcox garage

wilcox garage

Thanks for the quick reply. The car is going through a few changes right now for speedweek 09.If the car is close enough I will bring it down . If not I will bring my 63 nova driver.

13. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Unless something amazing happens I won't have a running event qualified rig this year.
    I might make it over the pass for either Friday or Saturday to look and visit though.

14. dubcee

dubcee

Hey willcox that car will fit right in! studefreak and I will be going and picking up some more friends along the way. We go through kapowsin and roy ...back roads all the way great drive, if ya want to tag along. I would love to see that car up close and personal. By the way where is the wilcox garage I am just off griffin in town

15. wilcox garage

wilcox garage

That would be great my friend and I plan on going just not shure what car we will take. Wilcox Garage is my brothers shop in Maple Valley (thats ware I am from),he does some cool stuff and has all the tools for fabrication so that is ware we work on it. There are some pics on his website www.wilcoxgarage.com . I live at the north end of 244th by Denny Olsons shop. I would love to take my roadster but we are trying to finish it for speedweek, it will be close. If it isnt done I have a original 63 ss Nova unrestored driver that we will take.

16. A Rodder

A Rodder

I attended last year and it was great, I already registered online for this year as well. I was just looking to see what the details are for the cruise and what you have in store for us on the 2nd day. I am sure once you nail it down you will let us know. Have fun at the ptown swap meet.

17. Lotek_Racing

Lotek_Racing

I'll be bringing my '58 Pontiac. I hope she's sorted by then.

Shawn

18. Jimmy2bottle

Jimmy2bottle

Who are you kidding! I bet you pass out before it gets dark... I can't wait for this year! Can't wait to camp this time. Just hope its not so effen hot!!!! And maybe more food choices....

19. A Rodder

A Rodder

x2 on the food choices, the more the better, hard to take more of the grease with fries the main food hut was putting out. We are getting close.

20. CGkidd

CGkidd

Jimmy2bottle whole heartedly agree on the heat. Might also be that we were hung over as hell. Old beet, looking forward to camping again this year I am actually bringing a tent. the front seat of the ford wasn't to comfortable. that and the sun came up to damn early. Old beet was out early but we also started aroung noon or so.

21. CGkidd

CGkidd

Hey wilcox garage I am just down the road from you in Bonney Lake.

22. Busy B

Busy B
    from Kalama, WA

Just pre registered for the show! YEAH!!! Now I got to get to work on the car! :)

23. Busy B

Busy B
    from Kalama, WA

Anyone know if there is an area for cars that are for sale? One of my buds has a 48 plymouth he was thinkin of bringin for sale but doesn't really fit the billetproof criteria.

24. yamadafacka

yamadafacka

DEVIANTS CC are going to be there. ill probably be pinstriping too

25. RichG

RichG

Just park it along the road, I saw plenty of O/T cars for sale last year outside the gates.

26. A Rodder

A Rodder

1 month to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 month to go

27. A Rodder

A Rodder

two weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

28. Busy B

Busy B
    from Kalama, WA

I can't wait!!! Hope the weather is good!