Register now to get rid of these ads!

California Banning BLACK ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Al Consoli, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

hahahah...good one

2. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Fuck California.
    Easter is coming ... :) ? Im sending out my wabbits to kick all the politicians asses ...........

Attached Files:

3. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I think we should all tell em ..fuck you!..its my car and i can buy what ever color i want...last time i checked this was still the USA....right?

califuckyoufornia..sonsofbitches..

yeah i know..sorry for the rant,,,but people need to grow a set and start showing these dip shits that come up with this crap that we havent become their sheep just yet.

4. H3O

H3O

good thing henry ford isn't alive. i bet he's turning in his grave!!!:D
    there goes all the restored model t's too!!:D:eek:

5. This sticker says it all! HRP

Attached Files:

6. Beef Stew

Beef Stew
    from So Cal

what the fuck do you guys care? you don't live here so stop bitching. it's for new cars anyways. so unless you're in the market for something BRAND FUCKING NEW this wouldn't ever effect you.

the point of the bill is the dark color cars generally have higher interior temps. this means you'll have to run the a/c more which creates more load on the engine increasing fuel consumption and emissions. it has nothing to do with the passenger comfort.

it's a little far fetched if you ask me but just like the other stupid shit that comes down the pike it rarely gets passed.

7. H3O

H3O

i think the reason they call it green is because they go green with envy against us because we know it's a bunch of crap and that we won't give in!!!!

8. Henery Ford did say, "You can have any colour as long as it's black"....now who can argue with that, the precident is set.

9. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

If they would just leave it at banning FLAT black with red wheels, it would be ok with me.

But, don't fuck with the shiny black or it will be time for some serious ass kicking!

edit: for new cars, I don't give a damn, ban all dark colors, fine with me. But, I have a newer very dark blue car and rarely ever use the AC. I think the heat gain is really mostly through the glass and has more to do with the surface area of the glass and what heat reflectivity it may or may not have. Just like any normal person with common sense would do, you can also add some light weight, yet effect insulation to minimize the heat gain on the roof of the car and probably be way more effective and probably a better idea anyway.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  10. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Ban Black.?. Okay.. I like California as Im sure most do..

but Maybe they should help fix the economy instead of making it worse.. Stupid ideas..

11. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

so are they going to start painting all the asphalt roads white in Cali?

oops..sorry did i say that out loud?

dam i just gave some dumb assed clueless politician another soap box to crawl up onto

12. d2_willys

d2_willys
    from Kansas

Exactly, I don't care, I got out the same time Govinah Petey wanted his 3% commission when you sold your house for >100K and was moving outta state. Old Petey never got anything out of my house sale! I just have to laugh how badly that state has turned out, BROKE, now they are messing with automobile colors. What's next?? Go green, what green, oh, the trees, nope they are starving due to droughts and polution, oh, greenbacks, nope they all gone! I guess green did go, somewhere, not to Arnieland. Hell he is still trying to totally recall who he is! Terminator 45 just around the corner at your local $50 a ticket movie theatre.

13. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

No. They are the ones driving around in limos, and telling everyone else what they can and cannot do.

14. d2_willys

d2_willys
    from Kansas

wait a minute, someone said something about reflecting the heat away from the car's interior with new paints. Hey if they used that on the asphalt it will reflect the heat right back into the atmosphere and accelerate the global warming trend. Perhaps Cal and his dog spot should worry about the big one!

15. So by the way that reads, cars without A/C should be exempt.. right?

No climate control to load the engine down... ;)

16. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

WELL.. do tell us how you really feel ? We do care we care a lot cause it seems if the fuck tards in california pass it then were all fucked...
    Dave

17. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

No, sadly common sense exemptions don't usually apply to most laws.

18. williebill

williebill

19. d2_willys

d2_willys
    from Kansas

Good call! Broken A/C units make the car alright to be black right?

20. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

yeah..douchebags keep legislating us right out of business...
    oh thats right they already have

21. straightaxle65

straightaxle65

The lies are there 24/7

The death is coming slowly everyday. In the form of our Freedom.

22. d2_willys

d2_willys
    from Kansas

Arnie alert: BLACK TIRES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE! IF CAUGHT, I WILL TERMINATE YOU AND YOUR RIDE!

23. H3O

H3O

we still have freedom?

24. d2_willys

d2_willys
    from Kansas

Arnie must be confused as to what movie he is doing. California will soon not be the Dark side. OOPS Arnie that is Star Wars and not Terminator. I WILL CRUSH YOU! Now that is better, and to think all those kids in KINDERGARDEN COP will be following this idiot with his nonsense.

25. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

as far as im concerned this post needs to be closed... It aint gonna pass its all bull shit and its a waste of bandwith .. :)...
    Ya thats what I think
    Dave

ps: why does my name keep coming up hi lighted in yellow now ? this some new trick to help me remember my name ?

26. manyolcars

manyolcars

I have seen 135 degrees in a white pickup in Louisiana

I am glad that Ryan allows discussions of politics now.

He threatened to ban me once because I said something that he thought was political.

The truth is---everything is affected by politics.

27. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Fuck Tards ha ha ha thats great :D

28. Ole Pork

Ole Pork

Regarding the big 3 being bankrupt, so is California. You would think they have enough troubles w/o shit like this.........Maybe if they sent all the illegal aliens south , the pollution would drop immensely.........

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  29. d2_willys

d2_willys
    from Kansas

Eastern California is alot hotter than SoCal. (Arizona) what are they gonna do, they follow California in alot of ways. Again been there done that. Ahhh, it feels soo good to be outta there. As Broderick Crawford said on Highway patrol: 10-4 over and out.

30. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Thanks... I work hard at this shit...
    Come on guys the next thing you know ol arnie is gonna outlaw sex at home ?
    Why ???
    Because the motel hotel business are going broke cause of the economy...
    Now if you thought in the first place if you got married you weren't gonna have to pay for a piece of ass no more :).. Think again...
    So when they past the law then your gonna be paying double ?...
    Yup only in California.. :)
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.