Register now to get rid of these ads!

Social group changes

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by SinisterCustom, Mar 25, 2009.

1. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Say, the new social group layout looks great...however, is there a way to change it so page 1 of a group pops up with the newest post, rather than the last page???
    Thanks.....

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

You are looking at it wrong... I just threw all of your old posts in a single thread so we wouldn't lose them. If you go to your group main page and click, "start discussion" you'll see that all threads will be started in the order you are accustomed to.

3. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Oh..ok, thanks...but the posts themselves (not the threads) are in order of oldest post first....if that makes sense. *EDIT*... never mind man, I think I got it..haha!
    And yeah...I know I'm a pain in yer ass sometimes (or most of the time), but the changes do look good! Not too drastic...subtle.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  4. Will someone please tell me EXACTLY how you start a new discussion thread in a social group? After a CONSIDERABLE amount of time spent searching, I've come up with nothing....

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Sure... Click the button labeled "Start New Discussion". :)

Could it be that you aren't a member of the group you are trying to start a discussion in?

6. No, Ryan- I started/ mod the group- I CANNOT FIND a "Start New Discussion" button anywhere. Please tell me exactly where it is so I may pass the info along. (sorry, but we're a bunch of old guys who still use wind-up computers) -Thanks-

7. Never mind- I found it. I had an AdBlock filter hiding it. Nice job with all this, BTW- very cool......

8. ryan i tried this in the AD truckers group and it didnt work..
    is there another way , or maybe you can fix it.. thanks