Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thaw Out II, Mt. Vernon, OH, May 8-10 (drag racing)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldsrocket, Jan 20, 2009.

1. oldsrocket

oldsrocket

At only an hour drive... I don't see any good reason to miss it. Hope to see you there.

2. chevy3755

chevy3755

im only 1/4 mile away i'll be there......Larry in Mt Vernon

3. Degreaser

Degreaser

Hell you must be down just at the end of the track!

4. S.F.

S.F.

Mark my words.....IF and I mean IF MY ROADSTER IS RUNNING by may 8. I am taking on Pork Chops Snail at the drags. I still have alot to do to it so im not sure if it will be running by then. But if it is watch out.

5. oldsrocket

oldsrocket

so little time.... and so many people to tell!!!!!

6. Degreaser

Degreaser

Ooooh shit! You do realize that sucka is like 550+ HP and that crazy sumbitch aint scared to hold it to the wood?? :eek:

7. more like 700 hp and you are going to get your ass handed to you..................but it will be funny to see ....you better get your ass in gear and be there..... the race is already set you opened your mouth hahahahaha know lets see it...............:eek::eek::eek::eek:

8. S.F.

S.F.

:Dyou got such a hard on for pork chop:eek: And it doesnt have 700 HP. And if it does I want to see that on a dyno, thats the only way Ill believe it. Sean Roberts has a Dyno we can even take it over and run it on it.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  9. S.F.

S.F.

Anyway like I said Ill be there if its running. Ive been working on it everyday so we will see. If I dont race him there I will race him when I get it running.

10. S.F.

S.F.

I know it will be cool....Im just going to have fun I dont care if I win or loose. It will be badass to race another roadster at a drag strip

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  11. Degreaser

Degreaser

Now, you two lovebirds settle down. If I remember right, you both need to be wrenchin' on your roadsters. Hell, Im feeling a little brave right now, I might even challenge Adam to a burnout contest...but I want my transmission back first :D:D:D

12. S.F.

S.F.

I love burnouts....good point Ill get back out to the garage.:D

13. my shit runs just fine ( with your trans) hahahaahah:rolleyes: i would lay 100.00 that it is over 600 hp look who built it......and he built my new motor.....:confused::confused::eek::eek:

14. oldsrocket

oldsrocket

Let's settle it on the track... not the internet. There's still plenty of time for everybody to get their cars on the track. Settle the grudges there like they like should be.

I'm looking forward to some nasty match-ups. The above included.

Now keep spreading the word about the show so there's plenty of witnesses present.

It's gonna be a hell of a time.

15. nsh57

nsh57

Anybody going to be running any V-8 flatty powered cars? I'd love to line up the roadster with another flathead! This is one event that's going on my schedule. Looks like a good time.

...And if you need a confidence builder, you can always blow my doors off first!:D

16. S.F.

S.F.

we will settle it on the track....if my cars running. Rememeber here I dont have a belly button small block like you guys. so I cant just go to any parts store and get everything I need in 15 minutes. I am still looking for parts....I still havent even found a F(&*ING OIL FILTER YET!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  17. S.F.

S.F.

:DIll race ya ...thats what its all about. who knows you might beet me! Although Im not even sure my car will even pass the Tech inspection....

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  18. Degreaser

Degreaser

nsh57- there should be several flatty powered cars for you to line up with.

19. oldsrocket

oldsrocket

20. ya i hear ya....what kind of junk mill are you running that you cant find a oil filter for it............................it probably dont take one...it is so slow it dont even need oil hahahahahaah.................get that f%!king thing going and get it up there.................:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek:

21. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

Thinking some of us Hounds may come down, at least for one day....:D

22. diamond dave

diamond dave

sound well worth the trip. hope to make it down.

23. S.F.

S.F.

Ive decided not to run oil. Im going to run saw dust instead

24. HammerDown

HammerDown

guaranteed!

25. Stink63

Stink63
    from coumbus,Oh

I got the weekend off for this bitch, it better be good. JFWY. You know I will be out there.

26. rebstew187

rebstew187

Some of the Scroungers CC Crew will be heading up on Saturday. For the ones crying about rain. Get over it. You won't melt!
    Stephen how is the rod coming? I'd love to get you and Jerry blasting them off of video.:D

27. rebstew187

rebstew187

Any other Ky HAMB'ERS going up?