Register now to get rid of these ads!

26-27 Model T coupe owners/builders Please stand up.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tankwilson, Oct 30, 2005.

1. spanky

spanky

Nice rides everybody I'm building a 26 ,with a hand built
    frame . It has a 37 axle wilwood disc behind buick drums.
    For a mill I'm running a 348 chevy w/6x2 bbls a 4speed trans and a 63 cadillac rear end w/large finned drums.
    I'm planning a low chop but I still want it driveable.
    Good luck with your projects,
    Spanky

2. steevil

steevil

3. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

I've been working on getting mine on the road.still a ton to do to it.

Attached Files:

4. 27 Tall T on A rails...56 merc 312 y-block with a Merc-o-mstic backing her....8 inch Ford Rear end...superbell with 40's spindles, with Hair pins up front....hopefully will have her done for next summer....the doors, door latches and the deck lid/ lower panel are rare as hens teeth.

good luck all!

5. I've got a '27 body. Frame is from scratch- 2"x3" rect. tubing, front axle is a '36, front wishbones are '37, engine is a '57 283, rear arms are '46, and rear end is '55 chevy. It's chopped 7", channeled 3.5", and the windsheild top has been raised 2" (all the better to see you with my dear). The radiator is a fab job, just buy a generic 18"x18" core and find someone who can weld aluminum. Voodoococonut did the shifter.

Attached Files:

6. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

I've got a 27 T coupe. I was going to build it, but I've got some other projects that have had my attention. I think I'm going to sell it to Mercury Charlie...he want's another one.

7. VA HAMB

VA HAMB

Sure ! Here's a couple more. Plan on hitting some shows up in MD this Fall.
    Maybe Ill see you at one. Was going to the Showdown in PA but the Tranny left me 5 days Prior.

Todd

Attached Files:

• ttt.jpg
      ttt.jpg
      File size:
      67.3 KB
      Views:
    • ttt2.jpg
      ttt2.jpg
      File size:
      57.6 KB
      Views:
  8. this_is_stan7

this_is_stan7
    from Utah

Long live the tall T! I'm building a '26 coupe now. Z'd Model A frame, Dropped '36 axle with '41 brakes and split '36 bones, '56 Chev rear end with '46 rear wishbone, '54 Olds Rocket 324 w/ 4 strombergs, muncie 4-speed, Chopped ten inches, '28 Model A grill shell. '40 16x4's with 560x16 and 700x16s. Original interior.

9. Shoprag

Shoprag

Here's a couple of crappy shots of the 316 special. I'm gonna run it like a sports coupe since it looked that way when I got the body. I'm runnin a 56 pontiac with a 38 olds rear.

Attached Files:

10. Now I have a few ideas for my t.

11. braineater

braineater
    from sacramento

heres mine...unfortunately the roof was chopped off when i got it. with a 406sbc and th400..i think it will be more fun without the roof!

Attached Files:

12. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

I am building a 27 T coupe,about 1/2 done.Having a good time with this one.Low buck,ol 327,powerglide,new frame,suicide front,roadster headers ,chopped 32 shell,2inch slope roof chop,hot rod black, just a fun car to build.No fancy stuff just a good old 60's style rod.

13. dakotajayne

dakotajayne
    from 3c1

A VERY INTERESTING POST! DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE " historical document" for '26-'27? any body style will do.

14. Working on gettin' some bodies!:D.....John

Attached Files:

15. HOT ROD BILL

HOT ROD BILL

Here's the one that burns up the streets of Austin. See you at LSRU.

Attached Files:

16. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

this one has changed over the last few years

[​IMG]

17. billy6223

billy6223
    from Utah

Salt Flats 2008, still have alot to do but its on the road

Attached Files:

18. HOT ROD BILL

HOT ROD BILL

My kind of ride, fun to drive aren't they. I'd like to come to the salt one day, your's sure looks bad ass out there.

19. billy6223

billy6223
    from Utah

You should come out to the Salt Flats, its one of the coolest places to see in a Hot Rod, speed weeks usually the 2nd week of Aug, I dig your avatar

20. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

Here is my first Hot Rod, I loved it and cried when I sold it!!

Attached Files:

21. Ratfink749

Ratfink749

Here's my 26... Pics of what I have... and Pic of what I want (only a little bit more cleaned up and structurally sound). I've currently got my 2"x3" frame, gonna have a lowered suicide front axle, 9" rear, Powerglide.. and (I know its Evil..) a Carbureted all aluminum LS1. The floor will be 3" channeled and either a 6" or 7" chop off the top. Wheels and Tires are still up in the air as far as plans go.. I dont want it to be full race.. because its likely to be my fairweather Daily Driver. (assuming the Zoomies dont get me pulled over too often)

Attached Files:

22. BELLM

BELLM

Here's mine. Was raced back in the 80s/90s by the previous owner, ran low 12s. I need to sell it, too many cars, can't drive em all, only driven twice in the last 6 months, paying rent on a place to store it, insurance, etc. May drive it to Roundup & put it in the car corral. Anyone interested PM me.

Attached Files:

23. Busy B

Busy B
    from Kalama, WA

I'll throw mine in here...5"chop, 350, t350, CCR chassis, ford 9", etc.

Attached Files:

24. lentz automotive

lentz automotive

driving a t coupe i built for my dad in 92 - he passed away in 95 and left the car to me.[​IMG] and building my daughter a t 2dr sedan