Register now to get rid of these ads!

I found two cars way out in the woods and snapped a few photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike The Photo Guy, Mar 23, 2009.

1. JRRoberts

JRRoberts
    from Madison WI

I like your thinking... I ride a long travel(130mm) hardtrail, with a 2x9 and a bash guard, so unless it's really big, I am riding over it.

2. I tend to think the upside down one is a '55-'56 Ford, doesn't look like a 9" to me, but we need pictures of the front of the car or the dash or whatever else is left of it. The frame suggests a Ford product because of the bowed out side rails, though.

3. naw our riding sucks:rolleyes:

www.bhfattirefestival.com

We are getting way OT here but modern full sus makes a world of difference for the level of riding done today. I sold off my last one but as soon as the Tudor is done I will replace it with something in the 6-7" travel range.

And Mike, I think I have a new Thudbuster ST (short travel) post for you to try. Lemme dig it out. A pal of mine is the designer and we have worked together for years.

4. Rooney00

Rooney00

I would try to save both of those. I have a problem though.