Register now to get rid of these ads!

'53 chrysler pics, please???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zombiemandan, Mar 20, 2009.

1. zombiemandan

zombiemandan
    from Wyoming

I started a thread a while back titled: '53 chrysler. Hardly any hits. I've searched everywhere and found some decent pics... But none that have been smoothed out and lowered. I know these aren't a popular car, but I hope someone can help me out. I know this is probably far fetched but if anyone has any cool pics of a "more door" it would be appreciated, but I would like to look at any anyone has. These cars just remind me of something an ol' skool gangsta would cruise. Not many people do, but I dig 'em.

2. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

my father has a 53 belevedere..or how ever its spelled..very stock very clean and nice..I'll see if i have a picture of it on this PC

3. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Sorry i couldnt find it..Im sure i have one on disc..and I know i have one on my companies Comp. I will try to find this thread if I remember on monday..or pm me

4. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

if you have a 53 chrysler 4 door, i have 2 EXCELLANT 2-dr doors to build yourself a 2-dr. 150 each + frt. i'm in western pa. e-mail if interested

5. 'Mo

'Mo

Better jump on those doors, zombiemandan! It's do-able, and probably the best modification you could make to that car. There have been some some nice 4-to-2door conversion threads (other makes). Do a search.

I dig those Chryslers. Does yours have the Hemi?
    This one's from the Web.
    [​IMG]

6. zombiemandan

zombiemandan
    from Wyoming

Mine doesn't have the hemi :( It's got the original flat six and semi-auto tranny. However, It does run :) That's a good lookin' car I'de like to see more.

7. Edd.dlt

Edd.dlt

i own a 54 chrysler windsor..still under construction.. i can post a pic

hey zombiemandad... you running a 265 flathead six on that?