Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Anyone know Frank Smith, CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kato Kings, Mar 19, 2009.

1. brewsir

brewsir

Yeah..I've had it happen a few times...in the end it really doesn't matter unless you are running a business and want the exposure.

2. I read the article, didn't know the truck but it is very cool, you and your dad did a great job on the truck. The magazines don't have the resources or desire to verify the current owners story, I think the guy who lied about building the truck is the dirtbag here. Hope you get this taken care of.

3. 35Chevy.com

35Chevy.com
    from New Jersey

4. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Hows that go ? money talks and bullshit walks but on the other hand some
    times it all goes hand in hand :)...
    Every car ive ever built and sold i never worried about who says what.. What pisses me off more than people talking smack about the cars I build is my fucking relatives talking smack about me :) Fuck them too :) Get over it dude its just a fucking truck and you have your money....
    Dave

5. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

What Courtney Said... This shit happens every day.

6. TO THE ORIGINAL BUILDER, nice truck but welcometo America. Like AIG, people just can't be honest most of the time.