Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from Atlanta

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by phord, Mar 17, 2009.

1. phord

phord

I tripped over your site last night, from a Chevelle forum. Looks cool. I'm actually from Suwanee, ga but nobody knows where that is, or cares.
    I'm a retired disgruntled postal worker( I've got plenty of guns - I really need an F16).I've been a degenarate since I was a teenager but now I do it with less hair.
    I've been messing up cars since the 50's. First it was AMT , Revelle, Testers Glue and my hack saw.( I think I built five 40 Fords with canted headlights, usually purple, with different top chops. Easy to do when they only cost 3 bucks) Then I got older and it was "wanna-be" muscle cars (okay - I did have a 68 Hurst Olds, and I guess that qualifies as a real one). Then I did custom vans. Then I woke up and started ruining cars again.They'de usually start out as rods, then I'd have to get them cut up. I've got a chopped 46 Ford cdan with 41 full Buick fadaway fenders and a 66 Chevelle frame and running gear. I ve also got a 51 Ford F1 pickup, chopped,Gm frame clip etc. I have 2 other Fords, a 70 Torino GT(460) and a 67 Galaxie (428).Hopefully I'll meet some new friends

Later
    Bob (er...Phord)

2. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Welcome from Lithia Springs! Are you going down to Billettproof this weekend? I think everybody else from GA is going!

3. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Bob, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.

Lucky667

4. Jettback50

Jettback50

Hey from Wash.

5. dynaflash

dynaflash
    from South

I work in Duluth and live in Conyers...........never heard of Suwanee. Well, I got a ticket there one time, so maybe I am just trying to forget. Welcome

6. I know exactly where Suwannee is, mother's people came from Gwinnett Co., got some kinfolks buried at Suwannee. I'm at Rockmart, about 45 miles NW of Atlanta on US 278. Send me your e-mail so I can send you a flyer and registration for our club's car show at Rockmart HIgh School on Saturday 5/30. Hope you can come!

7. sdbcivic

sdbcivic
    from West Ga.

hey from temple ga. where and when is billetproof?

8. 68wagon

68wagon

hey from aus

9. phord

phord

Toodles to all that responded. Suwanee is BIG on handing out tickets. Other than that its a pretty forgettable place. I also wonder exactly when and where is "Billetproof"?? Im old and don't know much...
    later
    Phord

10. jamf500

jamf500

11. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

Hey Bob
    welcome from buford, billetproof is this weekend in ocala fla.
    i also know where suwanee is, i helped pay for that new park with a speeding ticket!
    if your up this way stop in i'm working on a 46 ford sedan delivery among others.

12. Suwanee? I drive through it every once in a while...on my way to someplace else.
    Come on up to the swap meet at Lanier Speedway the first Saturday in April and meet some of the Georgia crew.

13. vegaracechic24

vegaracechic24
    from Winder,Ga

Welcome form Winder. Swuanee is between Mall of Georgia and Gwinnet place mall on 85. Welcome, hope to see you around, keep and eye out for the ATL HAMB and GRITS everyother sunday in Roswell. Also For brad54 swapmeets too. Hope to see ya round.
    Billet Proof was this past weekend, and I don't care what anyone else says it was a Fuckin blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

Another Winder welcome....

15. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Keep tripping. This a great site!! And, welcome!!

16. Jonesey

Jonesey

Hi, from Downtown!

17. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Howdy from Hampton, Ga.

18. slick39

slick39
    from dallas ,ga

welcome from dallas ga

19. Welcome from Douglasville, GA !

20. welcome from oregon!