Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another from the central coast

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Powerwgn, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Powerwgn

Powerwgn
    from Solvang CA

A buddy at work told me about this site a couple of weeks ago and I've been hooked since. I'm a water utility worker and a farmer on weekends with most of our equipment well past its prime. Always enjoyed keeping things running and have found that I'm much more interested in something that has potential as compared to perfectly restored and just looked at. I've got a '52 Dodge Power Wagon which is my fourth one in the last 15 years. Messed around with a 65 mustang but decided it was too far gone to spend all the time and money that it would need. What really has me interested for the last couple of years is to build a rat rod style of truck. Planning to build a Z'd frame, chop an extra power wagon cab I've got laying around, use the drive train out of the abandoned mustang and enjoy driving it. The tech articles are really helping clear things up and I'm using the search feature all the time. Not sure how much I can really contribute to others but thought I'd throw my info out there.:cool:

2. axe grinder

axe grinder

Welcome aboard!!from PA...............arat rod powerwagon?......COOL!!!

3. Welcome from OKC. Sometimes asking questions spurs some thought from others.

4. SYCO620

SYCO620
    from Merced, Ca

Welcome... Bring me some pea soup....

5. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Powerwgn, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.

Lucky667

6. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Welcome from Florida. Went through your town on the way to the Hot Rod Reunion back in '96. Loved the bakeries.

Lee

7. Number98

Number98

Welcome to the board from Georgia! :cool: