Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods show me some wiring pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by minchione, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Hey guys was just wondering if you could post up some of youre pics during the wiring of your cars, im done with the paint and i am ready to start the wiring, thanks in advance!!!! Steve.

2. Jonesey

Jonesey

I haven't got that far on my project yet, but I am also interested in seeing a few good pics of quality auto electric.

I was looking at a universal 18 circuit kit from Summit. I think they are around $220, but I want to make sure that all the connections and routing look professional and factory-like. I like the way the mesh type wire loom looks with heat shrink at the terminals and Weather Pack connectors. The main thing I think is to really pay attention to the layout and routing of all the circuits.

3. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

Well, you asked for it! Looks kinda like spaggetti under the dash, but it works, and I have to have it loose while it's in the "under construction" stage, as I'm taking the dash in and out untill it's finished and painted. The engine bay shot (sort of) shows the harness bundled up and running along the top of the firewall and down. That looks nice and tidy, I think.

Used linen wrapped wire from Rhode Island Wire Service, crimp terminals with shrink tubing over top. The plug wires are linen wrapped as well. Looks cool.

Attached Files:

4. Vergil

Vergil

'31 Coupe with Flathead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I have installed a cover that hides everything accept the heater and throttle linkage.

Vergil

5. Here are a coupe of my T under construction

Attached Files:

6. Buy from Rebel here on the Hamb. I bet his tech line will be easier to get to.