Register now to get rid of these ads!

I've never seen these wheels before 5X5

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by James427, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Jerry S. Wilson

Jerry S. Wilson

Looks like 50s or 60s Pontiac,my best guess!?

2. Jerry S. Wilson

Jerry S. Wilson

Of all the places i've been before this is one of them!

3. Dyce

Dyce

That's nasty. Anyone know of a filter I can get for my computer to block shit like that out. I hate to have my kids see this

4. MyDeSoto

MyDeSoto

They look awfully similar to the Keley Hayes recall wheels for the '68 model year for Chrysler Corp cars. Highly sought after, but not with EIGHT slots! To me, this variety looks like something Billy Mayes would try and push to help chop oinions or something...

~MyDeSoto~

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  5. Low-n-Broke

Low-n-Broke

you know when you burp and a little bit of throw up comes up. that just happened.

6. Sumthins wrong here! I post threads on I feel HAMB related subjects like 49 Chevy's, 57' chevy's, 55' Chevs and get a few replies, someone asks how to sand a car or posts some ridiculous wheels and everyone is interested, must be the "HAMB JIVE". :confused:

7. 30dodge

30dodge
    from Pahrump nv

They would be fine if you were doing a mega ugly road warrior car.

8. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

BOP did that to many of their cars in the 70s - they were roundly criticized by magazine writers, car stylists and other folks with taste. I recall being in a tire store in Seattle many years ago, and watching the employees yucking it up over a set of these 'pseudo-mag' rubber wheels as they bent them and pushed on them. More fun than a swing-lid wastebasket, but not good for much else. If someone forced a set on me, I'd put them on Ebay - as these were upscale optional wheels, it's very likely a restorer would be happy to take them off someone's hands.

dj