Register now to get rid of these ads!

"krazykustoms" anybody get there parts from him?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GARY?, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GARY?

GARY?

I posted this earlier but got deleted.
    Has anybody heard from Joe ?
    He hasn't come clean on a few dealings it sounds like. I'm getting burned, 350 bucks worth. I sent him money for an axle,spring, etc..He wanted it 2day delivery. That was 3 weeks ago. He hasn't been returning calls or PMs.
    I've got PMs from others who think they are getting are getting screwed too.

-Gary

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  2. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

tell us whats going on- without more info- this thread is just a rant

3. GARY?

GARY?

Sorry about the quick post. I edited the original and added some info. If Joe "kustom.." is a good seller I'd like to hear it.

4. rlcowboy40

rlcowboy40
    from mass.

I agree with corn boy. Krazy Joe I believe has gotten me for 1300.00 He wanted my money second day also. Will not return phone calls or pms. That was 3 weeks ago. He is from Buna, TX. He told me he was a man of his word and even put his wife on the phone. What's the next step. I am out 1300.!!!!!
    Rick

5. beatnik

beatnik

The guy just joins, lists a bunch of stuff for sale in the classifieds, and has never posted on the main board.

Use some common sense, your screwed and you should have known better than to send money to someone who was new to a message board, he's a stranger.

6. Check his posts...he sold a lot of items...wheeler dealer...hope your guys make out...sold stuff at good prices.

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

i tried searching him and found nothing..

does Ryan know about this?..you might want to clue him in first before going on the open forum..

still strange that i put his name in the search function and came up with Nada..but this thread

is it spelled correctly?

8. roundvalley

roundvalley

I am sure you may have this: Joe. 409 779 2835. To many people getting screwed here and on the Ford Barn. I am going to start working with Alliance members and take my chances. At least Ryan might be able to help with a problem then.

9. 35Chevy.com

35Chevy.com
    from New Jersey

Sorry to hear your getting screwed.

He has 14 posts - 13 are items For Sale and 1 is for items wanted

Not sure if its workable but some boards only allow you to post ad's if you are a member or if you are a regular poster to the main board.

Here is another number for him I found posted on another board
    409-951-0241

Good luck

Gary

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  10. 35Chevy.com

35Chevy.com
    from New Jersey

Or perhaps he only took the money?

Gary

11. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

I had a dealing with Joe- I traded a intake for a set of flathead heads... I ended up getting my intake back but the A-Hole purposely destroyed it before putting it in the box to send it back to me... I hope it all works out in the end for all.

He told me he'll be at the Round Up...

12. saltflatmatt...you must have an address on the return package...just maybe someone could trace this...this whole things doesn't sound good at all..I always send money...when possible using PayPal when dealing with someone...if you have a solid transaction with them (PayPal) they will get your money back for you...I've done this twice..live and learn I guess..

13. GARY?

GARY?

My reason for posting wasn't to have someone tell me what I already know. I know I was taking a chance, we all take 'em one way or another.
    My reasons for the post are:
    1. to find out if others have had good luck with dealing with him or not.
    2. If he's a bum seller, to send out a bit of a warning to others who may be considering buying something from him.

I think most of his threads were deleted.
    I have pm'd Ryan who forwarded my PMs to Joe. I think Ryan has done what he can. The HAMBs policy is to only police transactions that are between Alliance Members.

As a side note this is my first real crummy transaction on the HAMB.:rolleyes:
    The HAMB has been a great resourse for parts, etc.

Thanks for the replys.

14. Minewithnoshine

Minewithnoshine

He tried to sell me a DeSoto U-Fab manifold, '32 heavy axle and spring for $400, he wanted me to wire him the money through Wal-Mart so he could make it to the swap meet the next day he said. He told me he couldn't get money because his ex-wife gets all his money for child support because he has 10 kids... also tried to tell me he was a man of his word and that his uncle was the Sheriff of his town... also funny how he always ended his posts with "God bless" just another shady internet thief

This is one reason I actually like PayPal since you can put a stop payment on it and dispute the claim if you never receive your parts

15. donut29

donut29
    from canton MI

This guy is a first class ASSHOLE!!!

16. MedicCustoms

MedicCustoms

Krazykustoms tried to trade me a hemi for one of my cars I told him no thanks I'm glad I did :Dhe sounds like a real scum bag BUM:eek:

17. I saw his adds pop up. He baited with some really desirable stuff at kinda cheap prices. I thought it was kinda fishy.

A few months ago there was a thread about the classifieds here on the hamb and the general idea was dont bother unless the seller/buyer is an alliance member or LOCAL!

18. madmak95

madmak95

I know Joe and no one here in tx will deal with him , beacause of the all the reasons listed above. And yes hes screwed me to awhile back, so i dont deal with him. Ill lead the linch mob!!!! sorry i didnt know he was on the hamb or id given a heads up . But he just changes his name and email and keeps on screwing. Alot of locals at the car shows ask me all the time " You from Buna , you know Joe Gray?" with a mad tone.

19. GARY?

GARY?

I still haven't heard anything from him. Sounds like all bad experiences so far.
    I wish the HAMB would put him on the bad sellers list.

20. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

We are on it... He will be added today. Please pm me with any addresses for him you might have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.