Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm failing at posting pics

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Mark Lester, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Mark Lester

Mark Lester

Ok somebody please help. I keep trying to post photos of my cars for sale and after waiting an awful long time I get a notice that the upload failed due to a missing "security token" and a note to contact an administrator. Who is an administrator and how do I contact them? and can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong as I am sure it is operator error, and there are a lot of HAMBers who are becomeing anxious to see their pics from this old computer incompetent man.
    thanks in advance!

2. thanks in advance![/quote]
    I had to smile at this one,I,ve had an almighty job getting pictures posted.I get my lad to sort them out,he has to go through photo bucket for some strange reason :confused:

3. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Mark:

You should be able to scroll down to "additional options" and click on "manage attachments". That will allow you to upload photo's right from your computer. Stu

4. <FANG>

<FANG>
    from W.L.A.

Mark
    host them on photobucket
    then when posting them here "Go Advanced"
    and include the image code from photobucket in the HTML code
    bingo
    like this

[​IMG]

5. <FANG>

<FANG>
    from W.L.A.

Or for smaller images follow Stu's instructions

like this

Attached Files:

6. Mark Lester

Mark Lester

Thanks! I have been doing it the way Stu suggested and that's when I get that messaage about missing security token. . . . I don't know maybe I'm on a bad boy list! I guess I'll have to talk to the kids about it!