Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest CAN YOU TOP THIS GUY for HARLEY DEDICATION

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TOM KITCHEN, Feb 22, 2009.

1. chitbox dodge

chitbox dodge
    from dunlap tn

2. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

Call me or pm me ,I have a pile of those and some big bore when he wears that one out.:)

3. Abomb

Abomb

I have a buddy that lost his left leg above the knee in an oilfield accident. After that, he only rode early ironhead sportsters, since they shifted on the right. Unfortunatley, he would use his one remaining leg to kickstart it, which went wrong one day.......He also wrecked it one time, and broke his good leg in 2 places.

He has since fabbed up a shift linkage, and moved up to big twins, with electric start.

4. TOM KITCHEN

TOM KITCHEN

Wait a minute!! thats from a Twin...he's only running on one cylinder!!

5. Minewithnoshine

Minewithnoshine

Ok that picture is awesome... the mullet, an '82 Vette and a Monte Carlo SS in the same picture, it takes the cake!

6. slepe67

slepe67

there's a house in Spring Hill FL. The house is H-D orange, and chrome, etc. Has fake Harleys sitting all over his front yard. Hideous.

7. Jimv

Jimv

when you think of it thats a great invention!!Wrist pin acts as a ankle, rubber keeps it from slipping!! Connecting rod is straong as shit!!now that "yankee ingenuity".
    JimV

8. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

That's awesome... and the "lawn" comment was spot on LOL....

9. TOM KITCHEN

TOM KITCHEN

Still can't get over: "Dammit, I piston my foot!"

10. ardunpinto

ardunpinto
    from WACO tx

Just dont be the guy he kicks with that sob!!

11. xsteve

xsteve
    from puyallup

that's bitchin, hope I never need one.

12. TOM KITCHEN

TOM KITCHEN

I got one call for Martys phone number, hope to have more that maybe he could be in some "Harley-News" somewhere! Tom

13. shoveled71

shoveled71

Have a friend over in Tallahassee that lost his leg just above the knee in a bike wreck, still rides his shovlhead everyday, got the same attitude, he goes out to a restaurant or anywhere and he puts his fake leg on backwards, has one boot pointing forward and the other backward, gets some strange looks, especially from kids. Spike

14. Slickster51_50

Slickster51_50

My family had a long time family friend that lost his foot in an ols strip mine where they were all swimming well he rode a Harley all his life and even rode flat track with one foot and a fake on the right well sometimes to screw with the guys at the track he would come into a corner as the race was ending and would knock his boot off with fake foot inside and watch people scream or freak out and try to dodge it!

15. TOM KITCHEN

TOM KITCHEN

Makes me think of the "one arm violin player" in "Hollywood Knights"!

16. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Hey you do what you have to do. Lost my left leg above the knee in 2002 in a bike accident so I built a trike. Couldnt shift with my left foot (prostetic one) so I put a police style hand shifter with the clutch handle on it. Makes it easier to shift without having to let go of the throttle.
    Dont ever give up.............then your beat, not a option.

Attached Files: