Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Autorama 2009 Roll Call, Meet & Greet, Hot Rod Mingle, & other useful info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Well I get my first new hip Monday and get out of the Hospital on Wednesday. I'm going to tuff it out and try to make it Saturday. If ya see a Slick Devil using a walker that'll be me. If I have fallen don't tell my wife.....just prop me up in a corner somewhere:p

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Sure you bet, Saturday night at my place we could do it in jello instead of mudd.:D

NOT fair at all! Catch a cheap flight out and hang out with us girls. Let the boys work the booth. :D

Ceratinly not 'invited" but ya never know what might show up to make things "interesting":D We're going to miss you and the rest of the MT boys. Won't be the same without ya. (My teddy bears said to say "hi";))

GREAT, cuz he's the BEST at drunk dialing so even though DumbWhore has a boyfriend now I sure she "expects" a call that Saturday night.:D

Yike, good luck bud! Hey, waht about renting a wheelchair instead of using the walker. MIght make it easier on yourself. In any event, we'll see ya there.

3. Lucky77

Lucky77

Here's what the sedan looks like right now and I have to work the next three days. My painter has the grille and headlight buckets. fab32 has my six deuce setup, he was kind enough to work on the linkage while I was in Mexico this last week. Hopefully the intake will go on Monday and I can get this thing running. Once again I'm going to be thrashing right down to the last minute to get this thing to a show.

Attached Files:

4. bumpercarkid

bumpercarkid
    from Orion, MI

I will be there with Aaron, Buckle, Ozark, and not sure who else. If I'm going with Aaron, I guess that means I'm cool. haha :D

5. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Scott did you have it redone in shiny paint??????? It looks kinda glossy.

6. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

After seeing the newest red oxide hot rod in the area I think Scott may have gone home and started shining on his:D:D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  7. 39 sledge

39 sledge
    from p.a.

no problem nitro fc better get your beer drinking muscles on.:D

8. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Maybe I should bring a little Xtra Muscle ...:eek: I am all set with my room too:eek:

9. 39 sledge

39 sledge
    from p.a.

good to hear let the games begin.

10. 39 sledge

39 sledge
    from p.a.

hey nitro at least you have your own room:D i,m spooning with swisher.:eek:

11. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

[​IMG]

I hope swish leaves is boxers on ............:eek:
    Tell Swish bring extra beer $$ for me & big bob !!!

12. I'll have to try to make the party this year... For sure I'll be at the HAMB meet with my daughter :)

See ya'll there!

13. Lucky77

Lucky77

Nah, just spiffing it up a bit. It's nice having a car you can clean in five minutes with a rag and a bottle of orange Fantastic:D The plan is for paint a little down the road, after the roof is filled.

14. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Car is looking great. Pulled the covers off mine last night. Need to sort is out next week.:D

15. hippie6

hippie6

I'm going on Friday this year. No car for me either, not enough $$$$ this year. See ya there!!

16. I got set up passes for Thursday, I also plan to be there Saturday to check out some Bands and shot the sh** with some of you guys. I was going to do the Panel Jam , but decided to sit it out this year out of respect for Sam ( sorry Denise)

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You'll have a good time;)

No need to rush huh?:D

No need to apologize to me, I have nothing to do with the panel jam except for buying a couple of pieces during the auction. I'll see ya Thursday.

18. Buckle

Buckle

Hey Denise,

I will be there!!! Your parties are excellent, I'm looking forward to it!

Buckle :D

19. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by captain scarlet [​IMG]
    Need to sort is out next week.:D
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    No need to rush huh?:D

got all week - laid off last Friday:(

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

My parties wouldn't be the same without you and the "Usual Suspects".
    Got a date picked out in May for Mini-Bike Madness II. All of us can talk about it on Saturday to make sure it works for everyone..... bring your planners.:D

Yikes! :( Sorry to hear bud. Come to the party of Saturday and we'll help you drink your sorrows away.:D

21. 38mag

38mag

Denise,
    I just got off the phone with "DOC", he won't be abel to make it. What a BUMMER.

22. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

We'll be up there on fri. First time at COBO, can't wait!

23. RattyTattyD

RattyTattyD
    BANNED

I was wondering if I can get some help with a request.A buddy of mine has entered his car but the needs ride back and forth from his Hotel in Livonia to Cobo and back to his Hotel on Friday. I am trying to get him a room at the Comfort Inn at I-96 and Middlebelt. Is there anyone that can help us out..?

24. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

I'm still heading up to Allen Park Thursday. If we stop by, will we actually be able to get in that day if we don't have a car with us or a setup pass? Or do I need to haul the midget race car I'm picking up and pretend I'm entering it? :)

25. kookee

kookee

I will be there!

26. scarylarry

scarylarry

No Friday...you goin' home or what? :) See ya there.

27. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

Several of us are in the area or driving past him. I'll shoot you a PM with my cell.

28. carmarket

carmarket

Man, looks like one hell of a turnout for HAMB!!! Count me in.

29. bumpercarkid

bumpercarkid
    from Orion, MI

30. cw

cw
    from Midland

hope to be there Sat.