Register now to get rid of these ads!

What UNUSUAL Sign do you put on your car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TOM KITCHEN, Feb 22, 2009.

1. chopperbilly

chopperbilly

]saw it at pistons and paint.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  2. 50skalpedponcho

50skalpedponcho

Saw one that read "If you think this car is dirty, you should spend a night with the driver."

3. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

When did the hamb become a bunch of P.C. pussies??? Lighten up, have a cookie,or does your life really suck that much????

4. LoL! I Need this one!

5. I tore the top flap off of a cardboard box & wrote on it with a magic marker................GO AHEAD, TOUCH ME. I'M THAT KIND OF CAR Some of the street rod, stick-up-their-butts types didn't see the humor.:rolleyes:

6. lowkroozer

lowkroozer

I have one that says I'm not here right now but if you see me here keep me here till I get back

7. It's a shame signs are necissary sometimes. It's like a liability thing I guess...Like your home, you need no tresspassing signs up otherwise your liable if you hurt or kill someone breaking into your house.
    Last summer I watched some ignorant gangbanging punk open and slam a door on the chevelle parked next to me just to see how the handle worked I guess. He and his crew got chased off promptly, but of course they're still out there.
    Years ago at a show a number of us watched in horror as some old lady lifted and stood her grandson on car fenders of showcars 3 times to take pictures of him. she didn't see the harm and didn't stop till we called the police over!!! Unfortuneatly signs cannot stop examples of ignorance like these...
    Signs, signs, everywhere are signs....blockin up the scenery.....

8. Toner283

Toner283

One has a small decal that states: "WARNING This vehicle may wreck or explode at any time". I did a lot of racing when I was younger and was always breaking something

One of my others is this on my big block pro street car:

[​IMG]

Couple of others I have seen are, My wife said if I bought one more car she was leaving..... I'm gonna miss her, Lets go cruising.

Lift it...fat chicks can't jump

On a lifted 4X4: Don't laugh, your daughter might be up here.

9. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

where did you get this one? [​IMG]

10. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Im puttin on on the nash that says " yes its a nash, yes its rare, and i dont give a shit! "

11. When I saw this I had to buy it. "Trailers are for boats"

12. c10addict

c10addict

this was on a car that came in for service yesterday... lol

I also had seen a sticker on a Ram yesterday that said Nitrous is like a whore... You want to hit it but are afraid of the consequences... Made me laugh a little..

Attached Files:

13. metalhotrodgirl

metalhotrodgirl

few years ago i drove my car home from work then saw this on my bumper ..thanks to my old boss
    [​IMG]

14. Used to have one the side door to the shop...

"Trespassers Will Be Violated"

15. theladylux

theladylux

Awesome!!!!

16. theladylux

theladylux

Leave it to you Jake.....this is RAD!

17. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

I found a sign worthy of putting up in the front of my shop.
    It says: NO TRESPASSING!
    Violators will be shot
    Survivors will be shot again.
    Both funny AND true.

Jay

18. On My racecar.

Attached Files:

19. 5window

5window

Okay, I'll confess that some of these are really clever, but I don't get the ones that are rude,crude, threatening or misogynistic. If the idea is to keep your car from being overly-handled/fondled, how is insulting the individual going to accomplish anything other than pissing them off and doing exactly the opposite of what you want?

I can swear with the best-better than most actually since I can do it in several languages and with a lot of technological terms-but I am not comfortable with some of these signs when WAGs and kids are going to be present and I'm trying to include them in our car culture. Just makes us look stupid.

20. TOM KITCHEN

TOM KITCHEN

Some signs on my 1957 "Fireball" Roberts Supercharged Replica. The "donuts" on the side were made by a Race car. I believe in Real Patina!

Attached Files:

21. NOT_SO_FAST

NOT_SO_FAST
    from IL

I saw one at a car show that said "don't act like you're not impressed"

and I once saw one on the back of a s-10 that said "if assholes could fly,I'd have the whole road to myself!"

22. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Lighten up Hambone

23. ride00007

ride00007
    from Illinois

Seen on a motorcycle: Property of Hells Angels. F*@& with it and find out.

Seen on a really nice bullet nose studebaker: With this many people looking for flaws, you'd think there was a reward.

24. Marty S1

Marty S1

This wasn't a sign on my car but....

The final hearing date for my divorce was set.....The soon to be ex had requested that I not show up because..."You'll be the typical A-Hole you are and I don't feel comfortable with you around..." Her Lawyer had reinforced the point with a nasty letter that said "The Plaintiff will be driven to Court by Counsel and requests that you not be present."

I was more than happy to stay home ,but have always wondered how long it took the vandals in the law office parking lot to cover her o/t Subaru wagon's glass with all the bumper stickers that read.....

LIFE'S A BITCH......SO AM I!!!

25. 5window

5window

Don't get it,huh?

26. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

27. aceuh

aceuh

That's funny!!