Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from Australia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by stevenm, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Hi All,
    Steve here from Australia. I've been a lurker on the site for a while now and figured it was time to jump on board.:)

I currently have 2 projects under way, 40 chev sedan Aussie Body. And a 22/23 Studibaker that I'm also building. For the studie all I have is cowl and chassis, so I'm building the rest from there.
    I got the project 8 months ago with the intention of a quick build, but work and family commitments is slowing it down.
    [​IMG]

This was it few weeks back doing chassis mods.
    [​IMG]

The 40 Chev is a long term project.... very rusty.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway must go.
    Cheers Steve

2. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Good day mate. Welcome to the Hamb from Texas, the outback of the US. Nice projects you have going there. What drive train is that in the Stude?

3. G-day from perth
    good luck with your projects
    moon.dog

4. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Steve, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.

Lucky667

5. autobilly

autobilly

G'day StevenM, welcome out of the shadows. Check out the Aussie HAMBers group and keep in touch with Aussie HAMB issues.

6. burninbilly

burninbilly

welcome from the frozen land

7. thanks for the welcome all.

The studie i'm running a 42 merc flathead with toyota 4 speed auto... i was going to use the original flatty 3 speed, but with needing room for my kids i opted for the auto.... that way i don't go cracking their knees and shins with gear changes. To make the body big enough for me and the kids i've widened the cowl by 250mm, makes the proportions look much nicer and seat s2 adults comfortably too.

8. Welcome from North Texas

9. P9-roadking

P9-roadking
    from up north

Hi from cold Minnesota. You have some nice pictures on some neat projects. Hope they all survived those awful wild fires. You folk's have always helped out the U.S.A. -- us every day Joe's just wish there was more we could do for you. Say if you happen to see a 1978 plymouth fury marroon/white Minnesota Sate Patrol car at any of your local car shows, I built that after it was retired from service.

10. Wow, folks round here narrow bodies like that to make a lakes modified!

11. 68wagon

68wagon

welcome aboard

12. styleline

styleline
    from so-hol

welcome

nice project:cool: