Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Leesport PA - Swapmeet Sunday 2/22/09

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ramblin Randy, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Ramblin Randy

Ramblin Randy

Who's going ? 14 Annual February Thaw Out Indoor/Outdoor Swap Meet, At the Leesport Farmer's Market, Rt 61, 7:00 am - 2:00 pm, NOS & used auto parts, food on premisis, free admission & Parking.

http://www.leesportmarket.com/5976.htm

As a vendor... when the space fee is only $15 or $20 dollars a spot... these one day shows are well worth the time and effort. Also if you stop and think about it the average Joe can easily afford to drag a bunch of stuff out of their shed and that's what makes a great swapmeet, in contrast to larger shows where the spaces are now in the $70+ a spot... ouch.

I've got a 2 hour drive so it's bed time for me.

Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
    Ramblin Randy

2. 66ragtop

66ragtop

I'll be there at 7 am. Only 15 minute ride for me. Not a bad swap for this time of year here in the cold northeast.Good luck shopping!

3. Ramblin Randy

Ramblin Randy

Cold and Snow Flurries...! Didn't have much money so I brought a back pack of old manuals and traded my way to bliss... 3 out of the 4 items I brought home were swapped.

Deal of the day was a lapel pin that read "GEO POWER" as I have a Geo Metro and will be putting a factory turbo setup in it...!

4. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Is that the same place where they show animals outside town ?