Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need frame pics or plans

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by macaroni, Feb 20, 2009.

1. macaroni

macaroni
    from portland

Im looking to hand build a frame for a hand built roadster body. I heard speedway sells a set of plans for a T style frame with a suicide spring style. wondering if anyone has these or pic of any other type of frame i could copy.thanks

2. jaxx

jaxx

Im building from scratch a 25 dodge rpu - heres some pics for my frame and body

3. RichG

RichG

Here's a set I found, they were posted on another thread here, I don't remember who put them up, but they deserve the credit!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009

4. macaroni

macaroni
    from portland

i found a set of plans from california custom roadsters for 20$ but im hoping someone out there can post the same thing and save me some money.

5. grouchy

grouchy

Try www.tbucketeers.com click on forums and scroll down to tech articles and you can link to a pdf file with plans. Hope this helps.

6. macaroni

macaroni
    from portland

thanks for all the ideas and links they helped alot.

7. RichG

RichG

Here's another set of prints I found on here somewhere...

Attached Files:

8. Phil1934

Phil1934

9. Just fiished one. Search Hemi Jeep on my website. It is along the lines of a T bucket frame

10. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Don't be a cheapass when it comes to knowledge! If you need to know this you are on the beginning of a long learning curve. Knowledge saves money in the process, especially up front.

11. choppintops

choppintops
    BANNED

Yea, TOTAL PERFORMANCE deserves the credit. One thing to post a link to anything they have online, but I'd be carefull about posting up their copywrited images.

Funny how there was a HUGE thread about some tool stealing guys art and designs and using them, in turn costing them money,,,, but isn't this the same thing?????:cool: