Register now to get rid of these ads!

WSRA Corn Roast.... This Weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scallop53, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Wisc. Street Rod Assn. Corn Roast this weekend,Friday nite,Saturday and nite,and Sunday.Followed by a bonfire at my place Sunday nite.Is anyone planning on going?

Dan

2. I'd love to, Dan but it's just too durn far away.

3. Let's see..., Surfing on Saturday..., Bob Merkt's Birthday on Sunday..., I guess I could cut out of work for Friday night...!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mark

4. Speedfreak29

Speedfreak29

Planning on Sunday....as for the bonfire, I've heard what you guy's do

5. LUKESTER

LUKESTER

I'll probably show up a bit on saturday.......... LUKE

6. Luke you better come with that mug you were gonna build.Sparky's runnin out of time but I don't think he'll let us down.

Dan

7. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

We had a change of plans for this weekend, I may be interested, if ya let anybody in, and if I only knew where it was going to happen???? Gene

8. The show is at the Fond du Lac county fairgrounds.Coming north on 41, exit at the main street exit (first FDL exit)keep going north to first set of lights,turn right on pioneer rd. Go 2 sets of lights and turn left on Martin ave.continue about 1/2 mile and fairgrounds is on your right hand side.Hope to see you there.Any Q's e-mail me at [email protected]

Dan

9. krooser

krooser

I really hate to say this but...I've been to this show several times over the years...some of my buddies drive down for the weekend...You can't go to the dance unless your car's in the show (sucks...don't they need the beer $$$?)...I tried to join the WSRA but no one seems to know how to do it, not even the officers! I'll probably go just to hang out on Saturday but this club really doesn't put on a very good event (In my humble opinion!).