Register now to get rid of these ads!

SPOKANE HAMB & eggs breakfast meeting SAT.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sinister, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

Just a reminder about the breakfast get-together on Sat, Feb 21st at 8am, Skyway Cafe at Felts Field air strip.

We had a great turn out last time, and had some fun touring the Antique Auto Ranch followed by a garage crawl that included stops at OldeBob's, Tinbender's, and Chris' shops.

If you can't make this one, we will have another one on Mar 21st and try to keep with the 3rd Sat of every month schedule.

2. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

just a bump...

THIS Sat, 8am, Skyway Cafe, Felts Field air strip.

3. I'll be there!!

4. frankenstein1948

frankenstein1948

This saturday is my daughters baby shower so lots of family in town.
    Hope to make one of these soon.

5. 283nova

283nova
    from spokane,wa

damn the tech day for the track is the 21st out at DAA because it went nhra:(

6. caseyajones

caseyajones

I'm hoping to make it out there one of these "3rd" Saturdays. I think it's a great idea to make it a consistent monthly date. I'm on vacation in Kansas City through the 21st so I'll have to make the next one.

7. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

I'm finally gonna get to go to one!!!!:):):D

8. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

ive gotta go look at a 32 3 window that i might end up with. Is that a good enough excuse?

9. oldebob

oldebob
    from Spokane WA

Good enough excuse IF you post a picture of it.

10. HAHAHA Oldebob's callin you out Dan!!

11. wayfarer

wayfarer

Back to the top, it's tomorrow morning!

12. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

Pictures will come in time. Im not going to post anything till its in my garage!

13. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

And unfortunately the next one ill be able to make is in november when im back from deep sea diving school.

14. oldebob

oldebob
    from Spokane WA

Great turnout this AM. 16 brave souls attending. Trip to The Ranch and garage tour at Len's. A whole new thread could be started on Len's projects. Or maybe a Spokane based "reality" rod build series. Next month, 3rd Sat. hopefully the weather will break and we can get some more rides out. Turdchaser was the only hardcore this time.

15. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

the next part I buy for that car is wipers!!!

16. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

I agree with OldeBob, we had a great turn out. There are still a few who have not been able to attend yet. I got "a talkin' to" about not calling ahead so I guess next time I better give 'em a couple days notice, sheesh.

Next Time--------> Sat, Mar21st, 8am <------------

17. 283nova

283nova
    from spokane,wa

a month!? good that gives me time to clean the garage finish the car and hook up the mini fridge and get it stocked :D

18. I had a blast. Went to the ranch and blew a bunch of money, then Lennys afterwards to look at his junk. All in all a great start to a good weekend!

19. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

This is a bump for the Mar 21st breakfast meeting. 8am at the Skyway Cafe by Felts Field.

I even called and reserved the space for us.

BE THERE!

20. See you guy's there.

21. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

So is anyone else gonna break out there rides this time? or will I be the one who gets pointed and laughhed at?:D

22. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

Unless you want to help me haul down a pile of parts that LOOK like a truck, You won't be seeing mine for a couple months yet.

WTF, is with the 90mph shitter in your avitar? ha ha

23. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

Hey it's shit or get off the pot!!!!!

24. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

It was a cool breakfast, 16 hambers if I counted Right. cool cars in the parking lot. Bob's "Green Hornet" was one of the coolest cars I have seen in a long time. see you next month. Same bat time, same bat channel.

25. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm getting a real good idea who are the movers and shakers in Spokane....or at least those that like to get out and meet fellows HAMB folks. :D

I'm going to have a few questions for you guys in another thread real soon.;)

26. Yeah, it was fun today. Glad it didn't open up and pour on us, the coupes not exactly water tight. The good news is I got it out on 1-90 and it'll cruise a steady 60-65....instead of the old top speed of 45 :D

27. wayfarer

wayfarer

Chris, my father-in-law really enjoyed talking to your dad. He got a lesson in piston design that he didn't know anything about.

28. oldebob

oldebob
    from Spokane WA

Yeah, good seeing everyone again. Nice to be able to wander around The Ranch again with no snow on the ground. Found a couple of "treasures", nothing I needed though, so left them for someone else. Finally getting the Zephyr out for spring was great too. Next month, 3rd Sat. be there!

29. 33mopower

33mopower

Is the green hornet the Lincoln Zephyr sedan that I fixed a crooked wheel bearing on at Bob Sbarbaro's?

30. Great to see everyone at breakfast. Here's a couple of photos I managed to snap.
    <center>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Saw this sweet van on the way to breakfast as well, thought I'd share a picture of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My favorite feature on the van is the "Toys for Tots" sticker in the back window.
    </center>