Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jeff Neppl's 50 Mercury

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 46fatford, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Yes you are right, Craig stitched me up.

2. Johnny Rocketz

Johnny Rocketz

Kiwi is the I.E.'s Best keep secert! He stitched my seats up and threw in a drivers side back support just beacuse he thought it would be good to Have! I love it!

3. Johnny Rocketz

Johnny Rocketz

OK Jeff .... Hope you're ready for these little "Pots of Gold" I snapped back in the Early to Mid stages of your build at South End Kustom.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Kiwi does excellent work.

5. Wow Johnny!!! Some early shot's, I have a bunch of pics from this stage and earlier but they are just regular photo's I dont how to scan or I have never tried it ,so then I can get them on here. Thanks for the cool pic's.

6. Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy
    BANNED

When I first met Jeff... back 10 or so years ago down south at a car show when I had my panel.. you know you liked that truck man... this is what he would say after he got that "cherry" green merc. "I will NEVER chop this car, I will NEVER shave this car... everyone does that this car has style" Well, you LIAR, it looks good both ways... I like this way a little more... I may have pics from way back somewhere..

7. Midnight 50

Midnight 50

That car is done so well it would look good in any color.

Kudos!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

That car is so under done that it is over done. Keeping it simple proves that. A modern day Quesnel and S. Barris Merc PERFECTION! I would like to see the Neppl and Mejia Merc parked side by side. Now that would be a wet dream!!!!!!!!

9. Johnny Rocketz

Johnny Rocketz

You bring the Pix and the Beers and I'll do the rest! haha! You know were to find me. :D

10. Thats cool of you to say thanks. It's nice to know that other people appreciate nice clean simple mercs. Thats one reason I stayed with the stock merc grill,just wanted it smooth.I also wanted to do a full custom merc that is 100% mercury from the front bumper to the rear.My car even went a little further then Jerry's as far as rounding the corners and all but I didnt want to over do it.

11. Give me some contact info for Kiwi! I love Jeff's interior and would like mine done similar...

12. Alright Bob,are you just trying to fu%&*K with me or are you serious?????? LOL ! I thought I remember hearing that you just did your interior.

13. Ya ya ya, I did say I wasnt going to chop it back then and I did say it had style the way it was,but I think it has a lil more style like this! I was young back then and it was hard to want to slice such a cherry virgin merc. Im just glad I didnt rush it and I did years of homework and took it to the right guy at the right time. You are right though,I wasnt going to chop it.

14. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

Thats some good photoshop, You wanna do my truck???

15. hey 49super6, you got your dream, my merc was parked next to the mejia merc in sacramento. Were you up there?

16. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

Fuck ya I was there, I stood there and the people I was with just kept walking, their loss not mine. Your car is even better in person, now if I could get the Sledge Merc in between them! Such the automotive perv.

17. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

i love how he even did the magazines the same color LOL, good lookin' merc indeed

18. banditomerc

banditomerc

I LIKE THE GOLD COLOR,DARK COLORS ARE PLAYED OUT...IN MY OPINION :rolleyes:

19. jeff..merc looks good really good, congrats..

20. Bookz

Bookz

A truely classic Custom with well thought out changes that all enhance the car.

21. Thank you, that is a great compliment and just to let you know the dude who did my interior is from new zealand.

22. Thanks for the compliment,wish I would of met you,we could of grabbed a beer or two.

23. TheFrenZ

TheFrenZ
    from Germany

Jeff,how about some pics of your Flathead ? Would be appreciated.Flathead Mercs are cool !

24. hotdamn

hotdamn

pardon my french but,

fuck that is hot.

25. If I clean up that flattie I will put some pictures on here. All it is, is a BONE stock original flathead,nothing of any speed equipment whatsoever. That is actually my next major step is to do the engine.Works a little slow right now and I am forced to wait. :mad:

26. LOWLIDX50

LOWLIDX50

Nice mercury Jeff

27. 60'coupe

60'coupe

I loved that car Jeff ever since I saw it at the Muckenthaler in 2007, I met you and spoke with you for a long time about your car, it's great to see you making the GNRS and Autorama. GREAT LOOKING MERC !
    Rob

28. Thanks for the compliment's man!!! I remember talking to you after the show! It was actually in May 2008 but that's alright. That was a pretty weak show,if you have plenty of billet than you will clean house at that show!!!!:cool:

29. heliotropephotos

heliotropephotos
    from Austin, Tx

here is the shot i took of jeffs merc at the sacramento autorama. its going into a book of photos of ALL the mercs at the "gathering". Coming soon! check out more of the cars on my Flickr.

Jeff you are one cool ass MF!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  30. 51 mercules

51 mercules