Register now to get rid of these ads!

Broke my car while trying to get lucky

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by alex1954chevy, Feb 16, 2009.

1. alex1954chevy

alex1954chevy

Hey fellow hambers,
    so this girl calls me up . i pick her up in my 54 chevy belair, she wants to fool around problem is her parents are home and i dont want her to know where i live so we cant go my place. we start driving around and head to an industrial area to find somewere to park. i hit the pothole from hell! my hub caps flew off, and instantly i hear the horrible metal clanging under my hood, stream, and white smoke. my fan cut my transmission cooler mouted on the back of my radiator and cut up my radiator as well. i broke the shock off the bottom of my a-arms too:eek:. luckly i had a few tools in my car. using her cell phone for light and making her hold up my hood i hooked up my tranny lined together and by passes my trans cooler. and was able to drive it home... stoping at ever gas station to refill my radiator. needless to say i didnt get any and we had to got to my place to get my other car so she found out where i live anyways:mad:. dammit

2. man stories like this bring back memories

3. Guitar Guy

Guitar Guy

did you get any in the end??

4. alex1954chevy

alex1954chevy

NOPE:( apperantly the smell of tranny fluid all over me wasnt sexy, thats why im on here now haha:D

5. krackerjack88

krackerjack88
    from Fresno,Ca

Haha... Man that sucks... The girls around here... Well at least the ones i know love the smell of fuel and oil. Good story though.

6. Aw geez....

Had a similar experience with glasspacks clamped to header collectors.

Mmmmmmmm *WHAM* BLAAAAAAAAA!!!

Did you know mufflers get very, very hot and take a long time to cool? Even lying in a ditch.

7. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

Your not the guy that writes stories for "ol skool rodz" are you?

8. KreaturesCCaustin

KreaturesCCaustin
    from Austin, TX

I took a girl out one time about 40 miles from where we lived. We were decked out in our finest and looking goooooooooddd. On the way home, in the middle of that little village in Egypt everyone talks about (BFE) the fan belt on my 75 Caddy hearse goes *ka-pwing!*. Of course, I didn't have an extra fan belt in my pocket, so I talked her into giving me one of her stockings. (Side note: One of the great things about being a greaser is that greaser girls still like to wear stockings and garters. HUBBA HUBBA!) Anyway, I tie one of her stockings around the fan and alternator and get us home. I did, however, get lucky that night. I guess she was impressed by my MacGuyverness. Haha. Sorry to hear that your date wasn't into that. You should really look for girls impressed by that sort of thing before you commit to spending money on a date with them. :D

9. PoPo

PoPo

damn my wife loves the smell of grease and oil on me. better find a diff girl man. and watch the road, not her chest and you wont hit those pot holes.

10. hemifarris

hemifarris

In other words, your parents were home too...........:D

11. krackerjack88

krackerjack88
    from Fresno,Ca

Or he has an ol lady...

12. im sure its a drag pickin up chicks and takin them to the homeless shelter!

13. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I can see the conversation now...

"Hey Kenny, nice box you live in. Is that from an Amana Radarange? I used to see those all the time on The Price Is Right. Vintage. Wanna bop?"

14. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Like on Animal House "That's OK, I'm only 16."

15. Jim Dieter

Jim Dieter
    from Joliet

Oh man....we've all had those moments. Feel for ya. But my gramps had this motto..show her the worst up front, actually he said fart in her face, and if she bolts ? It just wasnt meant to be....

16. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Oh shit that hurt!

17. Ice man

Ice man

A friend of mine said his father told him many times, If your not in by 12, come home.

18. sololobo

sololobo

Oh MY!! The price of poontang is more than a dude is ready to pay sometimes!! Love the story about using the chics stockings for a fan belt. I remember parking after a prom in a 52 Ford convertable with one of those Ford switches that I had to wiggle and jiggle for two hours before it turned and the car started. Oh yes, the adventures of youth!!~Sololobo~

19. Took my current wife parking one time when we were young...in my 70 Chevelle that had a B&M ratchet shifter in it. After all was said and done,dressed and ready to leave the shifter cable broke. Had to crawl under the car in the mud since it was raining and get her to hold the brakes while I manually put it in gear. Good thing the fun was already done....

20. gnarlytyler

gnarlytyler

Damn alex.. I thought you were gay..:confused:

21. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

i dunno whats worse that story of the fact that you posted it

22. Abomination

Abomination

Well, you know what they say... "It doesn't matter, as long as you get it IN THE END."

:D
    LMAO!

~Jason

23. Kreal

Kreal

Got a few of those myself, funny stories, no real car damage fortunately ; )

Driving on the highway and all of the sudden run over something in the road and it caused the girlfriend at the time's mouth to bite down on something, ouchhhhh!

Different girl, we were at her family for a family get-together and when it was over many people left, well we left after her aunt & uncle, and on the way home she wanted to do something.. So, driving, with the convertible top down.... At a red light, and all of the sudden a large tall SUV pulls up beside us, waiting for the red light too, and I look over, she looks up and the passenger in the SUV looks down and we realize it's her aunt & uncle, LOL, they waved at us.

Went to go pick up a girl one night, never met her parents before and she told me to pick up a pack of condoms on the way. I stop at rite-aid, and walk up the counter with a pack and this very angry woman stares me down. I say 'Hello, how're you' as I always seem to be the first person to say that, not even the cashier. She replies ' from the looks of it not as good as you are', I paid, and left. I had to make one other stop that day and then went to pick up the girl. In the meantime, her mother got off work and was at home. Guess who answered the front door when I got there? The rite-aid cashier (girls mother), LOL.

Many more funny ones, but thats all I'll post.

24. Im telling you 54 chevys either get jelous of other women, or let you know who the bad ones are!! Ended up destroying my trans and rear crossing while crossing an intersection moments before my Ex and I got it on!! Wasnt the first time the car acted up when she was riding passenger!!
    Im telling you 54 chevys get jelous!!!hahaha

25. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Pinto: Before we go any further, there's something I have to tell you. I lied to you. I've never done this before.
    Clorette De Pasto: You've never made out with a girl before?
    Pinto: No. No, I mean, I've never done what I think we're gonna do. I sort of did once, but i was...
    Clorette De Pasto: That's okay, Larry. Neither have I. And besides, I lied to you, too.
    Pinto: Oh, yeah? What about?
    Clorette De Pasto: I'm only 13.

that 3 years makes a HUGE difference...

I agree with you, must be a full moon...

26. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

A very long time ago, I was dating a nice girl. We had been out on a few dates around town, and had played around in the back seat a time or two. One fine summer day we finally decided to go all the way! We didn't have enough money for a motel room, and we were both still living at home. Fortunately, she had a solution. Her uncle had a few acres on a lake about an hour outside of town waaaay out in the boonies.

We packed up some camping gear and left out eraly in the evening. Driving along in her plymouth duster, the sun went down and it got dark. So we are still driving, and driving, and driving... We are literally in the middle of nowhere when she says "I think I missed the turnoff a couple miles back"...

So right there in the middle of the country 2-lane she does a U-turn. Backs it up, and went straight into the ditch backwards. :rolleyes:

We were stuck there for about 15 minutes when I just finally picked the ass-end of the duster up and set it back on the road... Yea, I was a beefy young man back then, and the ass of a duster dont weigh but about 600 lbs.

Ok, so we finally make it to the camp site about 11:30 that night, set up the tent, start a campfire, cook some hotdogs for dinner, break out the "bottle" to put us in the mood, and do the deed. It was fun. :p

So while were sleeping, it starts to rain, and it continued to rain all night.

The next morning, once the rain broke, we packed up and got ready to head home. The problem was that the washed out creek bed we had driven thru the night before was now a giant mud pit. She tried to drive thru it, but got it really stuck.

The guy living up the road had a jeep and offered to pull us out. My Girlfriend was totally embarrased at this point, so when I tried to hook the chain up to the frame of her car, she took it and said she would do it. She rolls around in the mud and hooked it onto the core support.

I wasn't paying attention, and was trying to get myself clear of the mud bog. She hops in the car, and the jeep pulls it right out with no problem. Unhooks the chain, says thankyou, and the jeep drives off. We get in the car, start it up, and it wont go... Wont move an inch!!!

I go to investigate, and find that she had hooked the chain over one of the tranny cooler lines and had cut it in 1/2 :eek:

I start laughng, she starts crying. I spent a good 20 minutes getting her calmed down. I told her I'd fix it... And I did!!!

I managed to find a pair of scissors in the glove box, and I fished around the engine compartment untill I found a section of fuel line that was a couple inches longer than it needed to be, so I "liberated" that couple of inches along with a couple hose clamps.

I used my shoe laces to tighten down the now loose fuel line, and fortunately she had a couple quarts of oil in the trunk that found their way into the tranny.

So there we were, driving home smelling of sex, mud, gas, and tranny fluid. We were both filthy dirty with mud, sticks and leaves in our hair, and laughing up a storm. :D

We got back to my place, and I told her to come inside and take a shower [folks at work]. We walk in, and my brother just droped his jaw when he saw us.

"What the hell happened?" he asked. I told him the whole story, and we are all 3 laughing, then my brother drops a bomb on me...

"You had already left when I got home from work last night. I was going to give you that $70 I owed you" :rolleyes: :D

Well, I was already late for work, so I called my boss. He wasn't too happy and told me to take the rest of the day off... Ok, cool!

So she gets out of the shower and I tell her I dont have to work, and I'v got "hotel money" now... Oh yeah! She likes that idea!!!!

So I get a quick shower, we both change into clean clothes, and head off for the motel. Got a room, and had lots of "fun" that night too!

The next morning we go to leave, and there's this HUGE puddle under the car. We had parked it facing down-hill, and my shoelaces didn't seal up the fuel line very well. The gas tank had completely drained itself dry! :D

I just hope there's enough fuel left in the tank to get us a mile down the road to the gas station.... Well, there wasn't :p

I ended up pushing it the last 100 feet. Bought some hose clamps at the service station and borrowed a screwdriver, fixed it on the spot.

We both laughed untill we cried.

6 months later, I married her. 4 beautifull children.... 6 years ago, she died from cancer. :(
    I miss her every single day, but we had a lifetime of memories together, and our "first time" was one of the very best! :D

27. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

She sounds like the type of girl that would of been one of my best buds forever. You're a lucky guy to have had her as a wife and mother to your children.

28. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

great story's guys

29. LongFord

LongFord
    BANNED

what is this?burnin rubber with jimmy carbone?

30. He got it in the end alright.....