Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Jalopy Journal is 15...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Feb 13, 2009.

1. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Hey JJ... You've come a long way babe... Congrats...

2. Zeke

Zeke

Damn you made me feel even older today. Ruler!!

3. 54BOMB

54BOMB

Im amazed at the amount of knowledge on here. From building cars to seeing new places and making friends, this place is huge. I remember being totally bored at work on a saturday years ago and seeing the Hamb only moving about a page a day, yesterday I didnt see the hamb for most of the day and had to skim through 6 pages to get back to where I had left off.Thats progress.... and the Alliance, man dont even get me started on the money Ive saved , that plan is pure genius. Thanks.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

The HAMB changed my life and I feel I'm a better human being because of it. Thank you Ryan and happy birthday Jalopy Journal!

5. 15 years....Jeez, it must have been just after Al Gore invented the internet :rolleyes:

Seriously tho.....Congrats on a great achievement, the knowledge & info & art available on her is just amazing.

6. I am relatively new to the JJ but I keep checking the site every day and there is always something that gets me reading and thinking and pondering several 'what if..' threads in my head.
    Untill my wife starts to get annoyed that I'm already an hour watching that darned screen
    You started something great Ryan, congrats and keep up the good work !!!!

7. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

Shit, 15 years ago I was 7 years old! Happy Birthday JJ/HAMB, congrats Ryan on the success of this site.

8. RFH1931

RFH1931

Glad to be a part of it.Great place to get information,and share what we all desire the most.
    Thanks for all you do...:D

9. Happy Berfday J.J
    Congrats Ryan.
    Thanks ryan and crew.
    Thanks mods.

here's to another 15.

10. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

This place has been part of my everyday life for years. I can't imagine not being part of it. Thanks for that Ryan.

11. thanks for giving all us hoodlums a place to hang out,cant imagine a day with out the HAMB !

12. davidvillajr

davidvillajr

Congrats on a HUGE!!! milestone!

How many websites last ONE year, let alone 15!!!

Good on 'ya, and good on us.

dv

13. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

WOW 15 yrs....I feel like I missed out on so much..since I wasn't here from the beginning....but damm if I'll miss out from whats to come....BTW Ryan you obssesion is very catchy....and I thank you for that !!

14. Abomination

Abomination

I'm proud to be a part of it! ;)

I send lots of strays here...

~Jason

15. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for ruining my life Ryan! :D HAHA!

Keep it up and here's to the future of the HAMB and all it's family members.

16. Vorhese

Vorhese

I started doing the same thing at the same time. It's great to have your baby grow and keep going after all these years. But you need more animated gifs, midi music, blinking text, and under construction icons.

17. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

15 and going STRONG! Thanx & Happy Birthday

18. racer756

racer756

Thank you to you and your family for sharing this with all of us.

19. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

I was awkward, clumsy, uncoordinated at 15. This place is at the peek of it's stride. Congrats and keep it up! I enjoy every part!

20. Kettleman

Kettleman

Congrats on 15 years!:D

From the influence of Skot, and reading the posts here, I woke up my long time dream of building a hot rod. Because of the posts and information I have found here, I bought a project and am getting few steps closer, Thanks.

Now I am wondering where all my money is going, what it is I need to learn and who to send the bill to!;)

Ryan, you done good with this place and keep it up.

Kettleman

21. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Thanks Ryan. My life would be a bit less fulfilled if it were not for this place. I have met some great people so far and learned far more then I ever hope to know about Hot Rods & Customs.

22. Muttley

Muttley

23. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

Congrats and thanks, Boss. I remember first lurking around '00 or so and feeling intimidated. Mostly because I thought...well now I know...that my "aspect" wasn't where it could be. Years later, I think the motto should also be "The H.A.M.B., keeping you on the straight and narrow since '95". I'm glad you've done this for us...cause it really feels like it's truely "ours" (the hotrodder). Looking forward to more get-togethers and events to meet and share this blessing.

Thanks again,
    Brian

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  24. Django

Django
    from Chicago

I have learned a ton and made some great friends because of the HAMB. Thanks Ryan.

Viva La HAMB.

25. 43gman

43gman
    from NC

This guy lives in my head, and probably doesn't even know it! My experience is almost EXACTLY his.

<p>The exception is, I've been around the JJ off and on since sometime in '98. Hooked at this point, probably for good. Thanks Ryan. Good job, many happy returns!

26. Ryan, I can't really much that hasn't already been said. THANKS! This place will probably get me fired from my job one day!

27. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Ryan , thanks for starting up the HAMB and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN ! :D
    What else would I do if the HAMB wasn't here ? :(

28. Ryan thanks for everything...wish I had found this place long before I did...of course I would probably be divorced by now as I tend to zone out any background noise when I am here...congrats on the best site on the net...next year we should have a sweet 16 bash

29. Many salutations Ryan, I look forward to many more years with you, this site and the events and people who make it all a family and a culture...you/we, are all truly BLESSED! Happy 15th.....Rust~

30. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

well done sir. i, for one, am glad you obsessed about putting hot rods on the internet and not nekkid ladies. this forum would be weird then.

congrats on 15 yrs and heres to at least that many more.