Register now to get rid of these ads!

57 chevy wagon STOLEN!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scumbagbob, Feb 10, 2009.

1. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

oh man. thats some luck.

2. Special Ed

Special Ed

Another happy HAMB ending......

3. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

I think you were the one blessed today. We just got to share in your happy ending. Say a word of thanks to the Man... Upstairs. I guess a word of thanks to the cops would be in order too. Glad you got it back with little damage.

Lee

4. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

Well hell yes, it lived to "kreep" another day...and still in one piece, great news.

5. Arizona Geezer

Arizona Geezer

Read on tri-five that it was found and had to run right over here to read about it.........Good for you, man!

6. MedicCustoms

MedicCustoms

glad to hear you got it back . HOPE THEY CATCH THE F%CKER That did it!!!!!If you find out I'd be up for the ass kickin party just tell us here wher and when !!

7. they kept the plate on there. All they took was the freakin battery and converter. ??? LOL I want a full investigation. I plan to press charges ... LEARN from this Lesson everyone!

THANKS AGAIN,
    BOBBY[/quote]

Boy, These had to really be some stupid F*CKS to take this 57 and take not much more than the battery... It wasn't made of solid gold , was it?
    We'll whoever it was it was someone who knew how to open the hood.
    A while back this dim-wit I knew showed me his deceased grandads 56 poncho...He had pulled the ignition out trying to start it, but said he couldn't get under the hood because the hood release cable was missing! Thank god for that one, He would of surely wrecked it!!!

8. good stuff hope you find the f$#kers

9. Really glad you got the car back - I hope they nail the SOB that took it. You're right on that it was some out-of-town dudes .... at least there's one happy ending in your present situation. I hope you can make the best of it.

10. Big Tony

Big Tony

Great news... Has the burning down deep in your stopped yet...nothing like waking up and seeing soomething like that.

11. ADVANCE1

ADVANCE1
    from Ohio

good for you, we work hard for what we get don't need it ripped of from us, I'll tell you where I live I can leave all the keys in my cars with no fear of that happening, end of dirt road in the sticks, lol nock on wood.

12. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That's great you're getting it back. Stupid assholes...

13. chevrolet150

chevrolet150

Hey Bobby , We just hearing about the 57 over here at Golden. Glad you got it back. If you need help fixing that door lock hole I got extra doors for the lock hole I can cut up. Tim

14. Justin5000

Justin5000

I read this thread yesterday and came home to check it today. Super stoked that you found your car man. I know I would do everything to find mine if it were stolen and if I found the guy(s) who did it, I would break the right and the left leg.

15. Butch M

Butch M

glad ya got it back ......

16. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

glad to hear that you have your ride back, hope they use the pore bastards that stole it for road side clean up, you know how people up here in michign love to though items at ya as your picking the side of the freeway

17. Glad to hear the 57 has been found. Hopfully not too much damage.
    I think I know what happened. They ran out of gas and could not find the gas cap under the fin trim.:rolleyes:

18. vertible59

vertible59

probably wouldn't work for you in your situation, but we have DOGS...8 of them. nothing moves, nobody comes or goes without them letting us know. really, man's best friend!

19. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

sent some emails out, I know some over the road haulers. Good Luck

20. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

its been recovered..

21. Okievoodoo

Okievoodoo

Very cool... can't believe dumbass would drive and just park... course they did my bro's car twice in N'awlins 3rd time no charm... completely disassembled...

Great news you got it back..

22. Mac_55

Mac_55

rock on!!!!!!

23. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

ahh why?..its found

24. Gotta love guys who just look at the first page of an 8+ page thread, makes you wonder if they'd ever notice the car was it still missing.

Maybe someone can edit the title/first post to mention the car's been recovered.

25. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Bob is gonna be driving it home and get a phone call "Hey man, I just saw Your wagon driving up the interstate.

Bobby- Play the lottery. seriously.

26. pastlane

pastlane

Excellent to read it has been found & will soon be safe back home.
    Was it listed in the classifieds? Beautiful car.

27. briggs&strattonChev

briggs&strattonChev

awesome they found it! Better check it over really well when you retake posession, such as fluid levels.

28. brewsir

brewsir

Congrats...now sleep IN the car instead of the tattoo shop....maybe keep some heat under the pillow just in case!

29. scumbagbob

scumbagbob

#145 LOL yeah. someone called and reported it to my gf.....hwy 90 west. some guy was driving it. LOL it was me.

30. scumbagbob

scumbagbob

brewsir: good idea. kim said the same...