Register now to get rid of these ads!

57 chevy wagon STOLEN!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scumbagbob, Feb 10, 2009.

1. scumbagbob

scumbagbob

I just hope to keep this going to keep it on top....so that everyone can see this. My fear is becoming more of a reality every second....that its chopped and stripped and being transported piece by piece. Bastards cant appreciate hard work and dont respect jack shit. Ya know, its my cool car. WTF? Go get your own, bastards.

2. scumbagbob

scumbagbob

woke up at 8 and looked out the door....gf getting ready for class.....and it was just gone. parking spot empty.....one foot print to indicate they pushed it out the spot. just gone. the rest of the day has been a blur.....

3. zorch

zorch

You got a pair of eyes up here in Indy. That's a hard knock, homes. Fingers crossed.

4. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

Keeping our eyes open here in the Tulsa area. That shit just sucks. I hate fu*king thieves. There should be a special place in Hell for car thieves.

5. Nothing worse than walking outside to see you car is gone...sorry about the bad luck. Although unlikely, if I see anything up here I will let you know.

6. scumbagbob

scumbagbob

keep your fingers crossed.......found it. In one piece. Cops are there now...

7. scumbagbob

scumbagbob

We got a phone call. They said they spotted car in a New Orleans apartment complex parking lot. EVERYTHING is still there but outside lock is busted. Cops are towing and securing it now. Also trying to get finger prints. Hope they nail those fuckers. THANKS FOR EVERYONE LOOKING OUT! ILL KEEP YA POSTED.

8. Hell yeah this rocks, man I breathe a sigh of relief for ya bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be anxious to hear how the police located it so quickly when I log back in again. Have a good morning Scumbagbob.-Weeks

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  9. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

Oh HELL yeah!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Best news I'v heard all week!

What part of town was it found in?

10. Fish Tank

Fish Tank

11. cretin

cretin

Good stuff. hope they catch those bastards. Either way, at least you got the car back complete.

12. krackerjack88

krackerjack88
    from Fresno,Ca

Alright!!!!! Right on buddy. Fuck those Bastards!

13. 68wagon

68wagon

glad to hear you got your car back. there are some low down peices of shit around hope they catch the bastards.
    cheers scott

14. Dirtynails

Dirtynails
    from garage

I nearly put up a post suggesting you check the ex's friends ( i had an exwife with really lo life friends ,serving coppers who stole everything I owned while i was away,no link to the ex and no investigation by the cops ) .But you have the car found ,but obviously not home yet.
    Invest in an immobliser and silent alarm so the lo lifes can't hear it, but it wakes you up. Dispatch them as quick as you possibly can ,then get the local law to take the remains away,explain that they were going to shoot you so dropped them first.
    A few lessons with a MAC is a good idea. The word gets around the shit network quickly if you are a " target ", so be prepared for more crap and mr MAC commands respect,especially with 1000 rpm and fuckall control over fire pattern. Post pics of the aftermath in yor parlour and the news in the network will be" leave him alone unless you have deathwish"
    BTW,getting a car stolen and recovered is like being in a flood, afterwards you will keep finding damage .

15. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

good thing to wake up to..glad it was found..I'd get it fixed and sold or stored someplace safe..theifs like to strike twice.

16. 63Compact

63Compact

Glad to hear ya found it safe keep us posted.

17. . Wow!!! It's great to hear your 150's been found!!! Awesome!!!!
    Now If you figure out who it was and it was me I'd Tattoo "Theif" across their forehead, But I think they'd trace that back to you. Remember in India, they'd cut a hand off for stealing an apple...
    It must of been some stupid ignorant fucks if they popped the door lock to get in a Tri-chevy. Hopefully they didn't shit to much during their adventure... Hopefully this will turn positive for you and your cars latest history /adventure will make it a little more valuble for your ebay sale....but not so much that it gets shipped to Japan.
    Now that the car is safe, I'll do some preachin to ya'all, In this day and age it only makes sense to have your own video security systems. I see systems now for as cheap as $500. Check out costco for everchanging deals. My systems have paid for themselves many times over. Not only did a relative just catch teenage kids who were cleaning out his whole neighborhood (12 houses) But mine have unraveled a few mysteries;
    One time I returned home from a cruize night to find the fender ornament ripped off my 59 chevy laying 20 feet away. I was like what the f*ck!?!
    Then I checked the tape. I found the Retard from across the street was going through my yard and all of my stuff for about 15 minutes while I was out at a cruize night in another car. On the tape you see him hear me coming home down the block, Grab a bicycle and hightail it out of the yard sideswipeing the 59' and clipping the fender ornament off during his high speed escape. Word to the wise...

18. Great news!

Perhaps the cops will let you ink "thief" on the SOB's forehead.

19. kustombypook

kustombypook

Have you even read anything in this post. You keep commenting on things that have already been said, are you just trying to up your post count?

20. mgrinshpon

mgrinshpon
    from New Jersey

Wow, usually, when cars are stolen, they're never seen again. That's some mighty great luck you have there. Congratulations, and maybe fit some aftermarket security systems (unless you keep on planning to sell it) for the next time?

21. maybe kids out for a joy ride

22. Great news! Congratulations! I hope everything checks out Okay.

23. scumbagbob

scumbagbob

lol. They towed the car and I will be able to get it today. Was found in Metarie at the Summit complex. A friend lives there. She called my gf and I at 2am right when she saw the 'KREEPIN' plate. yeah, they kept the plate on there. All they took was the freakin battery and converter. ??? LOL I want a full investigation. I plan to press charges. THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE HELP. I think word got out ... LEARN from this Lesson everyone!

THANKS AGAIN,
    BOBBY

24. Thumper

Thumper

Great news...........

25. FoPeed

FoPeed

Unbelievable!!! Been following this thread since I saw it yesterday.

Congrats on the find....Now, GO GET INSURANCE:D

26. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

[ ... LEARN from this Lesson everyone!

THANKS AGAIN,
    BOBBY[/quote]

and the same for you! glad you got it back!

27. belair

belair

Awesome-I had an old (not as nice) car stolen. Makes a big hole in you real fast. Glad that 57 got found.

28. Ontario55

Ontario55

As I'm reading this post , my stomach is turning
    Sadness for the owner
    Complete anger towards the gutless thieves
    Unable to offer any help other than keeping an eye out for the car should it have ended up in Ontario Canada
    So happy for you that they found your car
    Ontario55

29. scumbagbob

scumbagbob

This is truly an act of God. We are going get it now. About to leave. Yeah, insurance is next on things to do...THANKS everybody for all the help. Hope GOD BLESSES each and everyone of ya! May all you hot rod dreams come true! lol Still working on trying to catch the bastards though. No cameras at the complex where it was found. So will have to check surrounding gas stations and busy intersections. right on veterans in metarie.

30. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Von Rigg Fink [​IMG]
    Seriously, does anyone read the posts before they post? Jeez
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NO SHIT MAN!! ITS THE NEW FLAT BLACK NOT TO READ,BUT POST ANYWAY!!! UGG

GLAD YA GOT YOUR CAR BACK MAN!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!