Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone in a registration only state ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by draggin breath, Feb 9, 2009.

1. draggin breath

draggin breath

Is anyone in a state where older vehicles have a registration only? I know of Georgia and Alabama, are there others? Reply here with general ifo or e-mail me at: [email protected] for income opportunities; No BS ,just need to title my wheels.

2. joseph66

joseph66
    BANNED

NY state is also a registration only state

3. I'm in GA. GA only requires a bill of sale to register anything over 15 years old. That's all I have on my '38 Ford pickup which I've owned since 1966 and the '55 Ford that my parents bought new at Drake Motor Co. in Rockmart GA. Georgia never did title anything older than '62 model and does not issue a title with new registration if it's more than 15 years old. Kentucky was the last state to adopt a title law and did not start issuing titles until the late '70s. I lived in KY '74-'76, bought a '72 AMC Hornet wagon while we lived there and only got a bill of sale. I don't know if KY went back and titled older stuff when they adopted their title law or just started with the then-current model year.

4. ShiftySix

ShiftySix

5. k9racer

k9racer

alabama 75 back anything newer than 76 must have title..