Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Mr Bones is on the road again.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bob K, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Tonight Maggie & I had dinner with 4T64RD (AKA lUMPY McGROIN) and the lovely Margarite and Mr Bones.

Mike is taking him to the Rumblers show in Orlando and will get him back to me on Sunday on our way to visit G. Hacker and his fablous collection.

I hope Nads doesn't do something disgusting to our poor skinny little dude.

I took some pictures at the Polish restaurant " The Pierogi Grille" in the Egyptian themed building. (Don't Ask).

But I forgot the cord so I can't load them untill I get home.

B:DB

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. jerry

jerry

I think that Mr.Bones might be able to do "something" to Nads!

jerry

3. autocol

autocol

i thought Mr Bones got lost years ago... is he back? i'm just giddy with excitement!

4. He is Dead and well;made an appearance at the Brushmasters gig in Chicago.

5. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Peter Pan took a bunch of pictures, where are they Joel???

6. I HAD Mr. Bones, The little bastard snuck out!

He was fidgeting and mumbling about "Florida Poon" this morning over coffee. I jokingly asked him how he planned to get some, because I wasn't going to take him today... He just chuckled and sneared at me. We stared at each other a beat or two and I got up and said "whatever" and I reminded him that we have places to be first thing Saturday morning, as I walked over and locked the liquor cabinet.

A while later I was ready to leave for work, I said goodbye to him and nobody answered, I looked around and the lock was broken on the liquor cabinet and the front door was open about 3".

If anybody see's him PM me, I hope he comes back on his own before Saturday, the horny little bonehead.

Bob, I'll bring my universal card reader with me on Sunday, so you can download them pics.. I'd hate to think these are the last pictures we'll ever have of Mr. Bones... Or at least the last pictures we have of him before he got the syphillis.

Great having dinner with you guys again, I'll spare the HAMB the gory details, but you'd think a guy that is 1/2 Polish would have the intestinal tract built to handle latkes, pierogis and gulash....

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  7. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Hell, I'd like to go to sunny south FL and hang with my pal 4T64rd myself. Some bones have all the luck.

8. Gator

Gator

You're a long way from home, aren't you Bob?

I'm looking forward to being down there or Billetproof in a few weeks.

9. C'mon down! But I need to warn you that yesterday and today our temperatures are within 10 degrees of each other... Brrrrr. Those stickers should be there any day now.

10. Bob and Mr Bones are old friends with a lotta history. I had mister Bones for a few weeks but he molested my dog. I called 911 but he skipped out before the cops get there.
    This is what he'll do to a perfectly normal dog

Attached Files:

11. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I can't wait to meet the little bastard, we'll treat hims well, wifey's making boiled p-nuts hope he likes 'em, they are an acquired taste.

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i almost got him as a bday gift this yr...till he decided to go to aussie land...maybe next yr he can hang with me and be a nice addition to the family for awhile!! :) safe trip mr bones!

13. Ole Pork

Ole Pork

You guys are too hard on Mr. Bones. When you winter in Antigo, Wi. you gotta do something for fun. Youse guys cut him some slack. Pick on Bob for a change................

14. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

I went and bought a cord so here are the pics from last night.

[​IMG]

Bones and the menu from the Egyptian themed Polish restaurant.

[​IMG]

Lumpy Mc Groin had Potatoe Pancakes and Goulash and those are the Peroigi's in the foreground.

[​IMG]

Lumpy and Bonsey!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Bones loves cats, even old egytpian statues.

Have fun with Lumpy and Nads little guy, I'll see you Sunday.

15. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Lets hope that Mr Bones does not go uncover for another 2 yrs while visiting. I thought he was a true traveling man not a home body

16. MR BONES is back!

But I wish he hadn't come back.

He brought a friend home with him, and she looks like the kind of girl you'd bring home when you've been drinking all day...

She calls herself Bonita... and she won't LEAVE!!

They came home drunk earlier and are still drinking, switching between Colt 45 and gay flavored rum...
    [​IMG]

But that's not the worst part...

I think she may have crabs!!!!
    [​IMG]

Between Bonita and Rocky's dog, I'm not sure if there's anyone or anything Mr. Bones won't... bone.

17. MR BONES

MR BONES

Hey 4t6, I just didn't just come home, I've been using your bed to do the nasty with Bonita ALL afternoon... Grrrrrowl!

I left just before you got home from work to go get more beer with the lovely and multi-talented Bonita...

You wouldn't think someone as beautiful and sophisticated like Bonita could pee standing up, but she can!! Really the only bad thing I can say about here is that big lump on the front of her neck... That and the crabs, and they make medicine for them, so it's cool.

Bob, can we stop by a pharmacy on the way to the airport?

I gotta do this fast because Bonita is calling me back to our "Love Nest", and I gotta get all I can because she doesn't know I don't live here, I'll let 4t6 deal with her once I leave. That and I gotta get up at the crack of early to go to Orlando to meet up with Nads

P.S. I stole the gay rum from YOUR liquor cabinet, ya fat bastard! heh heh heh!

18. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Bones, we are waiting!!!!!!!

How did you enjoy meeting Nads and his motley crew?

B:confused:B

19. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

HEY MR. BONES........howz about 'ya makin' the Jalopy Showdown this year??? With any luck, me, Big John & Lulabelle will be on the gate and we'll let you in for free....

20. Poor Nads will never be the same!

21. MR BONES

MR BONES

Nads will never be the same?!?! What about me?

I'm recuperating and waiting for my "host" to upload the pictures, he really is slow... like in "I AM SOFA KING WE TARRED IT" slow.

Gotta go, it's hard to type and scratch yourself at the same time.... Why am I so itchy?

22. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

It's ok Mr. Bone's.......I had a buddy get the "itch's" in Tijuana once when I lived in San Diego......just go to the "free clinic" and they will give you some meds.

23. I handed back Mr. Bones to Bob today, but before that we went to the Rumblers Show in Orlando... I wasn't going to leave Bonita in my house, so we had to take her home... Of course the bones in Mr. BONES is plural, so he broke him off one more piece before we dropped her/him/it off at home...
    [​IMG]

Then it was off to the Rumblers show in Orlando.

First thing, we ran into Nads and some Rumblers, everything started out OK, everybody was happy, but then things got ugly... I'll let Bones tell the story later...
    [​IMG]

Greyone and Mr Bones had and argument over who was better looking, they didn't agree.
    [​IMG]

An out of state Rumbler some might recognize.
    [​IMG]

00Mack
    [​IMG]

Mr Bones was eyeballing the sheep on REJ's blown slant 6 bucket... easy boy, you just got some.
    [​IMG]

He looked at Voodoo the same way he looked at the sheep...
    [​IMG]

24. AHotRod pimpin' with Mr Bones
    [​IMG]

Wyle E Coyote
    [​IMG]

Roosters_HotRods
    [​IMG]

Mr Bones on Lime Squeezer
    [​IMG]

Then we went over to G. Hacker's place Sunday morning, here he is in front of some forgotten fiberglass...
    [​IMG]

He's back now with Bob K probably gnawing his way through his pants pocket as we speak...

See ya later ya little bonehead, When they made you, they broke the mold.

25. MR BONES

MR BONES

Damn you 4t6, you son of a bitch!!

As soon as you left, Nadeem and I had an argument over who is better looking and he wouldn't agree with me... it got a little heated and he went into the trunk of his car to get something.

Do you realize how humiliating it is being pushed down Nad's so called "Ribbed Tube to Paradise?"

He jammed me in there and wouldn't let me out until I pleased him in every way a tiny 3" skull can please a full grown man... twice!
    [​IMG]

I need to brush my teeth...

At least Bob doesn't make me do such things... DAMN! he might force me to now that he knows I can!! AWWWW SHIT!!!

Curse you Nads and 4t6, curse you to HELL!!!

Bones out!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  26. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Ripply, believe it or not!

27. Anybody know a good place to get a mattress fumigated?

Oh and Bones, Bonita's called me at at 3 am this morning, slurring, moaning stuff like, "I luff you Bonshhh, I LUFF YOUSSSH... " and then snoring sounds...

Did you give her my number?

28. greyone

greyone

I got boned!!!

29. AHotRod

AHotRod

Mr. Bones is hard ......... :)

30. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

ahhhh he's a bonehead.....thanks BM for bringing MR BONES along for the ride...rooster